Call your shot - Draft Top 10

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some food for thought, Will Levis is the favorite to go #2 in the draft. Stroud has the 4th best odds of going 2nd behind Levis, Tyree & Anderson. If Stroud slips past #2, there will be a team jockeying to get to #3 to take him.

Stroud is the favorite to go #3 but we know AZ won’t draft a QB

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I think the Stillers roll the dice on him (Carter) if he falls t0 17. He could go to the Iggles at 10, though.
Great call, and that would be just the luck of the damn Steelers for Carter to fall to them, even if they have to move up a very few.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
1. Carolina - Bryce Young
2. Houston - Will Anderson
3. Indi - Will Levis
4. Detroit - CJ Stroud
5. Seattle - Anthony Richardson
6. Arizona - Tyree Wilson
7. Las Vegas - Peter Skoronski
8. Atlanta - Devon Witherspoon
9. Chicago - Paris Johnson
10. Philadelphia - Bijan Robinson

Cardinals make two trades when Anderson goes #2 overall to Houston. Cardinals add the Colts 2nd (#35) rounder and Detroit's 2nd (#55) and 3rd (#81).
If Anderson's gone, I don't hate the trade downs--those are nice--but I would hate the pick.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt the Vikings can move up at three, they have just a late first round and no second round picks, if they do they have to give additional first round picks
Two first round picks in 2024 and 2025

Stout

Reaction score
I doubt the Vikings can move up at three, they have just a late first round and no second round picks, if they do they have to give additional first round picks
Two first round picks in 2024 and 2025
No 2nd this year? I would also want their 2nds from the next two years in addition to their firsts the next two years, plus a 3rd this year, to even start the conversation. They don't like it? Pound sand. We need impact starters now, and that's a huge trade down.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Something that may throw a wrench in your mock drafts.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
1. Carolina - Bryce Young
2. Houston - Will Anderson
3. Indi - Will Levis
4. Detroit - CJ Stroud
5. Seattle - Anthony Richardson
6. Arizona - Tyree Wilson
7. Las Vegas - Peter Skoronski
8. Atlanta - Devon Witherspoon
9. Chicago - Paris Johnson
10. Philadelphia - Bijan Robinson

Cardinals make two trades when Anderson goes #2 overall to Houston. Cardinals add the Colts 2nd (#35) rounder and Detroit's 2nd (#55) and 3rd (#81).
Thats the best draft I have seen. I hope you are right.

Stout

Reaction score
I would hate that.
I'd love it. QBs have to actually, ya know, throw the ball, and the kid sucks at that. NFL bust history is littered with inaccurate college QBs that can't fix their accuracy issues. It's one of the problems very, very difficult for a QB to fix in making the transition. "He can run" and "he's an amazing athlete" won't keep him from being a huge bust. And I'd love Seattle to have that bust.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Draft week is finally here.

This is such a difficult draft to call but let's give it a shot. Who do you have in the top 10 and to which team?

My shot

1. Panthers - Bryce Young

Seems locked.

2. Texans - Will Anderson

I can't blame them for not being sold on QB. They know they are multiple years away and want to lay the groundwork for QB next year.

3. Colts - CJ Stroud

Cards trade back a spot and the Colts get their preferred QB

4. Titans - Anthony Richardson

Cards trade back twice. Carthon was part of the Org that drafted Lance and the Titans drafted Willis last year. Richardson fits that mold.

5. Seahawks - Tyree Wilson

I think Carter is an option here but Edge is a bigger need.

6. Lions - Jalen Carter

Lions have met him multiple times. I think they are past his issues.

7. Raiders - Peter Skoronski

This is a tough one because they need OL, Edge, CB and DT and there are good options everywhere. I think the go CB and Edge later in a deep class. They need a home run OL who can play anywhere so go Skoronski who is a safe bet.

8. Falcons - Devon Witherspoon

Its a coin toss which CB they go for and I think Gonzalez is better. With Terrell already CB1 I think Witherspoon offers more inside or out flexibility.

9. Bears - Paris Johnson

Bears O line has sucked. No brainier.

10. Eagles - Christian Gonzalez

Both starting CBs are on short deals and aging. With Gonzalez still there he's hard to pass up.

11. Cardinals - Nolan Smith

Word is that Smith has blown teams away in interviews and has high commitment and love for the game. He's everything they covet plus a Parsons type rusher.
For me, who knows next to nothing, but am a long time fan. I think that Brit's take is entirely possible but also our worst case scenario. Consider (and I'm just guessing):
1. No Top Three DL/Edge guys.
2. No Top Two CB's.
3. No Top Two OL.
Probably our greatest needs. Somehow the name Calvin Pace comes to mind. Only good news is that (see above) I know next to nothing.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great call, and that would be just the luck of the damn Steelers for Carter to fall to them, even if they have to move up a very few.
Carter will be a top 6-7 pick. He certainly won’t last until 17. Seahawks or Lions will draft him.

Stout

Reaction score
Carter will be a top 6-7 pick. He certainly won’t last until 17. Seahawks or Lions will draft him.
Depends on the dirt teams dug up on him. Right now, I suspect some team is dumb enough to ignore the giant waving red flags and take him top ten. If more comes to light, however...who knows?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok, here we go:

1. CAR - Young QB
2. HOU - Anderson E
3. LVR - Stroud
4. IN - Levis QB
5. SEA - Wilson DL
6. DET - Carter DL
7. AZ - Johnson OL
8. ATL - Smith E
9. CHI - Witherspoon CB
10. PHI - Gonzalez CB

There will be a run on OL in the middle & end of 1st round, so Cardinals have to take one early.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson