Bucks @ Suns Tuesday Finals game thread 7-6-2021 - Game 1

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
late to this but,
Sir Charles is absolutely a phony. not a real analyst. Everything he says is tainted by his feelings. who can believe "my heart is with Phoenix but i pick the Nuggets...and the Bucks (without their stars)

he's not going to be a cheerleader for the guys who can finish the job done he failed
and i believe it was more his doing when he left the Suns to chase a trophy in Houston with our rivals, and management cared a little more about preserving the relationship so they let him spin it his way

i loved Chuck's big personality on the Suns but
imo, not only is the TNT show NOT the best sports show, it's the worst show of any kind on cable because of him and his self-indulgences. reliving his past and poking fun at Charles with manipulated graphics got old after a few minutes. they've been doing it for ? years.

i like blunt. but blunt ignorance is unbearable
and that huge mass of mumble on the opposite side doesn't help

if he did the work off camera instead of being lazy, i'd be happy to listen to him talk basketball
and he'd have a championship ring on his finger

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Giannis is limited, his playing is an advantage to the Suns. The Bucks can run a completely different offense without Giannis. But if Giannis is playing, everything has to adjust around him.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is OUR MOMENNT AND WE HAVE TO SEIZE IT NO MATTER WHAT!! GIannis or no Giannis. I expect a sweep if Giannis doesn’t play. Do not hold back!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Giannis upgraded to QUESTIONABLE.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It’s great that he can make those jump hooks, but this is an example of what some of us have been speaking about: failure to secure DEEP position in the post against smaller players. Heck, in the first jump hook it’s almost a fade away jump hook he goes so far from the basket in his turn. In other words, if can get past small guys denying him position he’s going to be unstoppable when they switch a small on him.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They need to attack him the same way they attacked AD.

NO MERCY!

yep.. I wish no harm on someone but if you want to step into the fire hurt then don’t be mad when you’re weakness/injury gets exploit. Drop him just like AD..

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
outside of Bucks fans am I the only one who sees this as good news?
Yep. Either way... Bring it! With or without him, I'm confident they have a plan of attack. Thats the difference with this team...they are prepared and ready for anything it feels like. A team with no fear. Love it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson