Bucks @ Suns Thursday game thread 2-10-2022

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns return home to play four games before the All-Star break.

It starts with the Bucks on Thursday, Magic on Saturday, Clippers on Tuesday and the Rockets on Wednesday.

Bucks are 35-21 after beating the Lakers on Tuesday. They are 8-2 in their last ten games.

Suns move to 44-10 and have won their last three games all on the road.

The game will be televised on TNT.

Start time is 8 p.m. Arizona time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping it will not be a "fun" game for the Bucks.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope suns get rematch from finals ugh bucks ginais time....

Wantin to see huge gms from book cp3 ayton bridges

Should be a fun gm still ridin high from 76ers comeback w :)

Lets go suns!!

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Giannis went off last night. 44/14/8 with 85% shooting from the field. Milwaukee got whatever they wanted last night. We need to take care of the basketball and not let them get out in transition. DA can’t score 10 points tomorrow night and let Giannis get 30 like he did Embiid. The Bucks are tough but we can beat them. I think we learned a lot from the Finals. This team has shown a lot of poise in crunch time.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Giannis went off last night. 44/14/8 with 85% shooting from the field. Milwaukee got whatever they wanted last night. We need to take care of the basketball and not let them get out in transition. DA can’t score 10 points tomorrow night and let Giannis get 30 like he did Embiid. The Bucks are tough but we can beat them. I think we learned a lot from the Finals. This team has shown a lot of poise in crunch time.
At some point DA is going to have to put on his big boy pants and give at least a little as good as he gets against the embiids and giannises. He can do it against jokic and Gobert. But he tends shrink in the offensive end against embiid and giannis.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At some point DA is going to have to put on his big boy pants and give at least a little as good as he gets against the embiids and giannises. He can do it against jokic and Gobert. But he tends shrink in the offensive end against embiid and giannis.
Oh 100 percent. He goes out to the perimeter to shoot his jumpers instead of seeking contact and challenging guys at the rim. Who cares if you get your shot blocked? Giannis gets his shot blocked and dunked on, that dude doesn’t care. He just attacks. DA is averaging 16 and 11 and he still leaves a lot to be desired. He should be 20 and 10 every night if he really wanted to. There’s no reason he couldn’t.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No changes to the Suns injury report for Bucks game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the Bucks injury report.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lopez out so the Bucks don't play big anymore? How big is Portis

Bobby Portis plays center for the Bucks and posed problems off the bench last season for the Suns in the Finals. The Suns didn't have anyone to match-up with him.

He is more of a power forward but he can play center adding quickness to the position. He is 6'10" in height and averages 15.6 points and 9.1 rebounds.

Raysum01

Reaction score
like the contribution of elf payton. non shooting pgs are done out there but he fits well. 7 ast vs hawks in 10 mins was impressive.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bobby Portis plays center for the Bucks and posed problems off the bench last season for the Suns in the Finals. The Suns didn't have anyone to match-up with him.

He is more of a power forward but he can play center adding quickness to the position. He is 6'10" in height and averages 15.6 points and 9.1 rebounds.
We don’t have anyone to match up with him? We’ve got more size than we’ve ever had.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We don’t have anyone to match up with him? We’ve got more size than we’ve ever had.
I wonder if we give Jalen Smith any run tonight at the 4. Crowder is gonna have to play well tonight because he’s been awful since he’s been back. He needs to make threes and rebound against the Bucks’ size.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone is at practice for Suns.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Landry Shamet looking good putting up shots.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Jalen Smith out for tonight. His replacement is not here yet. Gotta see who gets cut, too! Ish Wainwright? Maybe Elfrid?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jalen Smith out for tonight. His replacement is not here yet. Gotta see who gets cut, too! Ish Wainwright? Maybe Elfrid?
Won't be Wainright, he's a 2 way. It will be Nader or Payton.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't see how we can cut Payton at this moment, we'd only have 2 guards tonight.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We now know that Saric has a disabled exemption so he doesn't count to the roster limit, if we send Wainwright down and I assume we've dumped Justin Jackson... we shouldn't need to cut anyone.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We now know that Saric has a disabled exemption so he doesn't count to the roster limit, if we send Wainwright down and I assume we've dumped Justin Jackson... we shouldn't need to cut anyone.

I just commented on another thread about this. I don't think the Suns have to waive a player because Saric is not active and Holiday is a replacement player.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both trades are official and Justin Jackson was waived.

Where are they? :)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson