Bucks @ Suns Thursday Finals game thread 7-8-2021 - Game 2

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Negative as always.

the bucks aren’t that good. They are coached by a *****, and that is the biggest reason why.

A team that is in the NBA Finals, that had the best record in the NBA the two seasons before this one, that features the NBA MVP from the two seasons before this one, that we beat by one point each time in the regular season, once at home with them missing their starting point guard, and the other time in OT "isn't that good".

Okay.

Monty was talking about playing Torrey Craig and Abdel Nader at center off the bench. Nader is healthy according to injury reports.

I'm not counting on Stix but he might get some situational minutes.

Nader is a shooting guard who might be able to play small forward due to long arms. What in the world makes anyone think he can play center?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am nervous as can be. That is the way I am with the Suns. I have to turn it off, and then turn back on, check nba.com for the score, then decide if I want to continue to watch, find a reason to get up and walk out of the room, listen to the crowd reaction instead of watching myself. I am a wreck.

Frank has to step up tonight. Brook Lopez outweighs him by 40 pounds, but Frank is not faster.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am nervous as can be. That is the way I am with the Suns. I have to turn it off, and then turn back on, check nba.com for the score, then decide if I want to continue to watch, find a reason to get up and walk out of the room, listen to the crowd reaction instead of watching myself. I am a wreck.

Frank has to step up tonight. Brook Lopez outweighs him by 40 pounds, but Frank is not faster.

I am like that most of the time as well.

And if we are counting on Frank for anything, we are in serious trouble. We need Ayton to stay out of foul trouble and for small ball to hold the fort when Ayton needs rest.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If Booker averages 21 ppg over the next 3 games he will own the record for the most points in first postseason.
Didn't the first round only have 3 games in the 70's?

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A team that is in the NBA Finals, that had the best record in the NBA the two seasons before this one, that features the NBA MVP from the two seasons before this one, that we beat by one point each time in the regular season, once at home with them missing their starting point guard, and the other time in OT "isn't that good".

Okay.

Nader is a shooting guard who might be able to play small forward due to long arms. What in the world makes anyone think he can play center?

Correct, they are not that good. They are the champions of the East. Big whoop. The freaking Hawks made the East finals too, and they would have a hard time even making the playoffs in the west.

They only beat the nets playing with one and a half of their superstars by the tiniest of margins.

They won 5 less games than the Suns in the regular season despite playing in the east. And they play the stupidest brand of basketball I have ever seen.
Lets just Iso either Giannis, Middelton, or Holiday and make that our whole offensive system - yeah that's a good idea.

They are pretty talented, but they are not utilizing their players very well at all.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So in the previous rounds, Suns opponents shot an average of 22 per game. Bucks shot 16. Suns averaged 19 per game and shot 26 in game 1.
But there are wide swings from team-to-team indicating take a blanket average like you’re doing is not a rational line of analysis.
1st round:
Suns 20
Lakers 27

2nd round:
Suns 22
Nuggets 16

WCF:
Suns 15
Clips 24

so on average one team in every round we’ve played has averaged between 6-9 more FTs per game. A 10 FT disparity isn’t crazy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have watched nearly every game out at the Sports bar. I enjoy the camaraderie with my fellow fans

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score

If Booker averages 21 ppg over the next 3 games he will own the record for the most points in first postseason.
Plus be the first out of this group to win the Finals.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Enough with the Kaminsky slander!

On Feb. 10 against the Bucks he had 14 pts, 8 reb and 8 ast in 35 minutes!

The Bucks were missing their starting point guard, and the Suns had to overcome a 16 point deficit to win by 1 at home. We really need not to use that game as encouragement for anything.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game one of these young teams drew 13% higher ratings than last year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Speaking about Budezebrifjdhers comments regarding FTs he was shocked middleton didn’t take a single FT. For his career khris a whopping 3.1 FTs per game. Zero is not a shocking stat for that guy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson