Bryant Johnson

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course you leave out the giant bird that was coming right at him.

:)

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Disagree you guys.
Clutch time dropped few, but at other times, he's made the play that kept the chains moving.
I'm not saying I don't expect more from him, because I do. However, when you know that your offense is basically set up for one of two receivers OR the dump off guy, you just run your route as best you can.
I'm w9ith you on the stuff he's mishandled at tim,es, but it's like knowing if you do something therer's a 15% chance of catastrophe. everyone concentrates on that % chance rather than how mNY gOOD THINGS COME FROM HIM. lAST YEAR, HE DID ALOT MORE GOOD FOR US, THAN BAD. jmo.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
ds512az

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Im sorry but you could pull up any reciever in the NFL and I would be willing to bet that they dont follow the ball all the way to their chest. They just dont. Now when they catch it in their hands away from there chest yes. But not on a catch like that. It just doesnt happen.

Sorry Coach. I just saw the picture and made a comment. Next time I'll review the tape.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did the same thing when he dropped the ball in the endzone last year .. what the heck is he looking at .. ??? he should be looking the ball into his hands ...

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Im sorry but you could pull up any reciever in the NFL and I would be willing to bet that they dont follow the ball all the way to their chest. They just dont. Now when they catch it in their hands away from there chest yes. But not on a catch like that. It just doesnt happen.
I agree with you Shane. He actually is trying to watch the ball, as is evidenced by him looking up where the ball just was, opposed to looking down the field.

What I did notice that BJ does alot (and Anquan a little) is that he catches the ball against his body on passes.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
These guys aren't dummies.
One of the first things you learn, catching a football, growing up is to make the diamond!
It isn't always as easy s it appears!