BRS Mock Draft Contest

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A reminder to get your picks in before tomorrow (Fri.) at 5 pm AZT (that be roughly 8pm ET).

- E-mail your picks to [email protected]

- Submit (1) your 31 pick 1st round projections (remember there's one forfeit) and (2) your 7 rounds of Cardinal projections (as of right now - they pick #16, #50, #81, #116, #149, #185, #225).

- There will be no do-overs (so don't draft the same player more than once - like one unnamed ASFN'er did a couple years ago)

- There will be no prizes (other than "attaboys" or "attagirls"). Just bragging rights.

- The later you wait (up til deadline), the less likely your picks will be undermined by last minute trades.

- Awards will be made according to (a) most "direct hits" (player-to-team-per spots), (b) most players correctly projected to be drafted in the first round, (c) most players correctly projected to go to a team - regardless of where drafted. (d) If I have time, I may try to analyze most players accurately projected to be drafted at a specific slot regardless of who drafts them.

-I'll try to post the entries over the weekends and the winners early next week - and announce them here as well.

The BRS (Big Red Sheet) can be accessed at www.azcardinal.com. Navigate to the Draft Summary Page. You'll find all the relevant draft links there.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
i want to go on record as saying the mock i turned into Jeff stinks. I want a do over.Too bad for me. For the record,my do over draft for the Cards is
1-DRC
2-Charles Johnson
3-Donnie Avery
4-Mike McGlynn
5-Orlando Scandrick
6-Durant Brooks
7-Vince Redd

so much for my "sheet of integrity" :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads