Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers 2023 Playoff Thread

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
As many as it takes but I don't see Brooklyn dealing him, especially with all the first round picks they've already accrued
Bridges isn't going anywhere. Only James Jones would be dumb enough to trade him and not leverage him as star. That's the last time he gets traded in his prime.

Don't agree? Jones traded a one to the Nets for Shamet.
He traded a lottery pick for Criag, amoungst other assets.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Looks like James Jones traded Scottie Pippin. Mikal going to Brooklyn is going to elevate his profile, max deal incoming my man.
I still think Ishbia traded Mikal and that Booker okay'd it but I'm trying to limit my trade opinions these days lol so I digress

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Embiid and Giannis the best at taking their time to get up and recover. Maybe Lebron too.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Embiid just went down hard AF, I don't think it was from the foul tho, Embiid just jumped too late and too close to the rim before the dunk attempt

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing what happens away from Monty

This has nothing to do with Monty. The Suns also had Booker, Paul and Ayton to feed.

Anyone watching Bridges more than casually, knew he had already taken the next step.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Embiid just went down hard AF, I don't think it was from the foul tho, Embiid just jumped too late and too close to the rim before the dunk attempt

What? That was just a normal dunk for Embiid. He embellished because he got hit in the face.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Monty. The Suns also had Booker, Paul and Ayton to feed.

Anyone watching Bridges more than casually, knew he had already taken the next step.

Bridges wasn’t anything close to this in Phoenix. Stop it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What? That was just a normal dunk for Embiid. He embellished because he got hit in the face.

Yeah he’s a flopper. I’ve never seen a big man end up on the floor more than him

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you’re right lol. There’s no way Book didn’t know what was going on as the franchise player. Ughhh nothing we can do now.

Booker wanted KD

That’s what Booker wanted and it’s very well known

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
76ers having a day from beyond the arch - hard to compete with that

Holy technical fouls Batman!

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
kinda seems like Dinwiddle has been a non factor for Brooklyn but he's actually got a quiet 11pts and 7 assists