BRING ON DENVER!!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think some still think of the Suns from the SSOL era... that they are a nice little team but can't play with the big boys.

The win over the Lakers should have disposed of that thinking but it lingers.

Make no mistake though, when the Suns focus they can beat anyone. Their defense can be ferocious.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Couldnt sleep last night. Can't concentrate on work today. That was amazing. I have two concerns going forward. One, CP3's health. Two, it kind of feels like we beat the final boss of a video game on the first level. I hope we stay hungry and can maintain focus.

Dr dumas

Veteran
Reaction score
Most fans look at the suns and are underwhelmed. They haven’t watched them much, so they aren’t familiar with how we play. I think they see an old man in Paul, a guy whose been called an empty stats guy in book, a guy in Ayton who hasn’t lived up to his draft status and is overshadowed by draftmates doncic and young, an in flashy bridges, a reach cam Johnson, and a bunch of guys they’ve never really heard of. They have no idea how all of those pieces have fit together to be greater as a whole. I know this bc a friend of mine is a Dallas fan and he said “I’m not really afraid of the suns.” He just has no idea.
Normally beating the defending champs would change how people view this team. I think folks would haven’t watched this team will say they won due to AD being injured.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, all the talking heads sans Bobby Marks picked against the Suns. We had some really tough games against Denver, and I expect this series to be tougher than the Lakers.

Hope I'm wrong!
Defensively not so sure but the Nuggets can score and run with us. They had the third best record in the NBA. This will definitely be a tougher test as it should be the further you go.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has a schedule been announced past game 1?

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Suns lack of respect is kind of alarming. Guess they just have to earn it.
Few expect a new team to go far in the playoffs. Remember, this is the first time in over a decade the suns have made the playoffs. Skepticism is expected imo.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That schedule will be brutal for anybody trying to heal up. With only one three day break at most I hope Paul heals quickly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

sheesh. They a driving these guys into the ground with these schedules. Every other day up until Game 6 and only then two days off before Game 7.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Predictions?

I haven't really watched Denver too much this year, but its pretty impressive that they put up big numbers in outscoring Dame and the Blazers. They have a decent bench and a bunch of scorers other than Jokic. They may be a tougher out than the Lakers.

Suns in Seven.

(hoping for six though).

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
sheesh. They a driving these guys into the ground with these schedules. Every other day up until Game 6 and only then two days off before Game 7.

Good thing its 2-2-1-1-1 instead of back and forth

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be outta my mind stoked if the match up ended with those averages over the full series. I’m mean like babbling nonsense excited.

He plays the best against Jokic out of all centers.

I am banking on him doing that well, if he doesn't we are probably in trouble.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the full schedule for the Suns versus Nuggets playoff series.

By Arizona Sports:

Suns-Nuggets playoff series schedule

Game 1 — Monday, June 7 vs. Nuggets (7 p.m. on TNT)

Game 2 — Wednesday, June 9 vs. Nuggets (6:30 p.m. on TNT)

Game 3 — Friday, June 11 at Nuggets (7 p.m. on ESPN)

Game 4 — Sunday, June 13 at Nuggets (5 p.m. on TNT)

*Game 5 — Tuesday, June 15 vs. Nuggets (TBD on TNT)

*Game 6 — Thursday, June 17 at Nuggets (TBD on ESPN)

https://arizonasports.com/story/267...e-times-tv-for-western-conference-semifinals/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave