BRING ON DENVER!!!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How the Suns got swept by Denver though? Trap series?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to lock up Micheal Porter Jr

Cam and Bridges are going to have to be all over him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nuggets lost Jamal Murray and didn't miss a beat. They play team basketball much like the Suns. This is Jokic's team.

It's next team up for the Suns.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does but Jokic was able to get him in foul trouble and he feasted on everyone else the Suns put on him.

Jokic is playing at another level right now. I watched him tonight some. He is like a machine with his consistency.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I’m ready to play tonight!
Your bother said he isn't. :D It was great to win tonight especially after seeing Denver win. At least we have the same number of days rest. Not sure what the schedule would have been if we had lost but I'm sure Denver would have had more days off. We need it, especially for CP3 and Devon who played his a$$ off and only had a couple of minutes off.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn’t we lose two in OT? When they had murray

yeah, but they are not the same team.

porter is playing fantastic, they now have Aaron Gordon, and monte Morris is playing very well.

Going to be tough. I think our guards have to dominate in this series, and ayton has to hold his own.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
yeah, but they are not the same team.

porter is playing fantastic, they now have Aaron Gordon, and monte Morris is playing very well.

Going to be tough. I think our guards have to dominate in this series, and ayton has to hold his own.
No doubt it will be tough. This is the second round of an incredibly talented western conference playoffs and they have the likely MVP.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FOR ONCE!
The Suns did it with a one-armed Chris Paul. They are making their own fortune.

One impressive part of this team is how steady Mikal and Cam are. They just play. Don’t care about how inexperienced they are. Doesn’t bother them.

The experience thing is pretty much done now.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
No doubt it will be tough. This is the second round of an incredibly talented western conference playoffs and they have the likely MVP.
For absolute SURE it’s going to be tough.

Still not going to write is off like many were doing pre-Lakers. I like our chances.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully Ayton will stay more engaged while guarding Jokic. Jokic is just slow enough that either Kam or Saric might be usable this series to spell rest for Ayton.

big test for our wings this series while matching up with Porter and Gordon. Good thing we can throw Bridges, crowder, Cam and Craig at them.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave