Bring Back Kurt, at ANY cost

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I think we can safely say that no one in the league could have done what Kurt did against this Steeler defense. His quick trigger release is what kept the Cardinals in the Game. BRING HIM BACK!

I would rather have Kurt run this offense than just about anyone, including Brady, Manning, Brees, etc...

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Hopefully he'll want to. If not, this is a pretty good way for him to go out I guess.:(

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
did Warner hurt his arm on that last play or just strain it? I was actually wondering if he would have even been able to throw the ball if given another chance.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he does retire, his last play in the Nfl would be fumbling in the Super Bowl. Sucky way to go out if he does retire. :(

OP
OP
TucsonDevil

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
If he does retire, his last play in the Nfl would be fumbling in the Super Bowl. Sucky way to go out if he does retire. :(

actually, it was an incomplete pass... just wasn't called as such.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I think he'll come back.

I'd prefer he didn't but it's hard to argue if he wants to.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Tough crowd, I swear.

I'd prefer he didn't come back either, but for very different reasons.

Well I don't happen to enjoy the man.

I never have but it's tough to argue with his success, no other QB ever got us to the SB and so he can write his own ticket as far as I am concerned and I won't whine about it but I won't be doing backflips either.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Huh? You mean personally?

No as a fan of a player.

He's just not my favorite, it's just the way it is, I've never liked the guy, he's a great guy but I just don't like how he plays and I never have.

Absent that one pick he probably wins me over forever but he threw it, and it's a clone of what i don't like about him.

He's nearly the perfet QB but man I just don't like the way he plays.

It's not that he isn't tough, he is, it's not that he's not a great HOF QB, he is, I just personally don't like the guys play.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Well I don't happen to enjoy the man.

I never have but it's tough to argue with his success, no other QB ever got us to the SB and so he can write his own ticket as far as I am concerned and I won't whine about it but I won't be doing backflips either.

Yeah, I am so on the "Retire Kurt" wagon. He has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. He did get us here, but didn't help us win. I think this was his year, do or die.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
It's not that he isn't tough, he is, it's not that he's not a great HOF QB, he is, I just personally don't like the guys play.
So, who do you like? I agree that he got duped on the interception but the fact that it was returned was ridiculous and official aided in more ways than one.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Yeah, I am so on the "Retire Kurt" wagon. He has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. He did get us here, but didn't help us win. I think this was his year, do or die.
This is just so freakin' sad.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
So, who do you like? I agree that he got duped on the interception but the fact that it was returned was ridiculous and official aided in more ways than one.

Look dude you like the guy, I don't.

It's pretty freaking simple, I have been mad at him since he fumble away the St. Louis game and others.

I was mad he took over the team and went pass crazy.

The coaches kept managing him and got him to pull the wagon through the playoffs and nearly won a Super Bowl.

I'm not even arguing against bringing him back but I don't have to freakin like the guy too and I don't.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
This is just so freakin' sad.
It's insane really! One bad throw, 3 TD passes, 377 yards, and a QB rating of 112.3. The fumble at the very end was questionable and not reviewed. Plus the defense should have held them. It's not like they have much of an offense (reg season anyways).:(

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
It's insane really! One bad throw, 3 TD passes, 377 yards, and a QB rating of 112.3. The fumble at the very end was questionable and not reviewed. Plus the defense should have held them. It's not like they have much of an offense (reg season anyways).:(
That one throw was pretty big.

I want Kurt back, though.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can sign him to a 15 year contract as far as I'm concerned. Well, not really. But, I'd like to see one more run at it with him.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'm not even arguing against bringing him back but I don't have to freakin like the guy too and I don't.
Good for you. But I can't help it if you have no rational reason for it especially if you prefer Plummer over Warner. If 4,500 yards, 30TD, 3 playoff wins and one of the best Super Bowl performances ever isn't to your liking then you don't get a vote. You either don't know anything about football or don't have any real reason for your opinion.

Warner just led the greatest comeback in SB history and the freakin' defense fukked it all up. Worst statistical defense and running game in Super Bowl history and Warner still puts up a 112 rating against the best defense in the league. Why don't you become a handball fan.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Good for you. But I can't help it if you have no rational reason for it especially if you prefer Plummer over Warner. If 4,500 yards, 30TD, 3 playoff wins and one of the best Super Bowl performances ever isn't to your liking then you don't get a vote. You either don't know anything about football or don't have any real reason for your opinion.

Warner just led the greatest comeback in SB history and the freakin' defense fukked it all up. Worst statistical defense and running game in Super Bowl history and Warner still puts up a 112 rating against the best defense in the league. Why don't you become a handball fan.

Dude. Easy.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Well I was a fan of Jake a far far inferior player.

It's just a preference thing.

Welp, when given a choice between **** and Shinola, there's always a small but statistically significant group of people that choose ****.

:D

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Dude. Easy.
I know, but I think he deserves it. I agreed with him about the pick and wanted to know what his choice would be at QB and he gets this attitude. I can be a dick too if he wants to play that game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison