Brentson Buckner Jaguars DL Coach

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He must not have been under contract for next season. You can’t interview another team’s coach for a lateral move without their permission, only for a promotion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How about a lateral move to a 'worse' franchise joining a former colleague after not being offered a new contract with the Cards because they agree with fans on this board that our run "D" was a problem and a new voice is needed?
But not a new voice who might actually draft players capable of stopping the run. Got it.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No big deal as position coaches move all the time. It's amazing the number of teams that some of them have been on. Additionally, if they don't get a job in the NFL, they get one with a college team.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Hard to make chicken salad out of...

Buckner had one above average starter to work with, and he went down. Everyone else on the D-line average/below average.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No, but that's what you have to evaluate going into a draft, and run-stopping was their strength.

Don't recall complaints/criticisms about selecting any of the aforementioned three at the time.
I forget, isn’t a gm paid (a LOT) to accurately identify the good ones better than draft guides and online “experts?” Who cares what they said prior to the draft? What matters is if keim actually identified the talent. Doesn’t look like it from returns.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson