Breaking: Suns Quit Day Job To Pursue Dreams

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Shaquille O'Neal, Alando Tucker, Louis Amudson, Goran Dragic and Robin Lopez have taken off the uniforms and put on their singing and dancing shoes to pursue other careers.

Should they quit their dayjobs? YOU be the judge!

lou_skywalker

Registered
Reaction score
Lou should be a singer
Shaq should become a sheriff
and Alando should be a bodyguard :D

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Honestly Goran and Lopez have possibly the worst winging voices in the world. Hahaha I loved that.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Honestly Goran and Lopez have possibly the worst winging voices in the world. Hahaha I loved that.

Apparently they can be worse at something other than basketball. WOW, both are so awkward in their movements aside from their singing, how do these two become PROFESSIONAL athletes.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was this supposed to be funny? What the hell are they doing? Where is this? Was it Sarver's idea?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was this supposed to be funny? What the hell are they doing? Where is this? Was it Sarver's idea?

It was a charity event which was aired on local tv about 2/3 weeks ago.. Nothing to get worked up about.. The author of this thread isnt all there, if most people cant tell..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I liked Goran's effort as he completely left himself vulnerable on a tough song. He seemed so sincere.

However, Lopez... there were no mitigating factors for this kind of bad. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison