Breaking Bad (AMC)

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That scene between Walter and Jesse blows that scene between Walter and Hank out of the water.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That was certainly not a place holder episode.

Good stuff!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa! What a great intense episode! That could be the absolute best episode of the series so far with the acting and tension. GREAT ****!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the "confession" tape/Hank thing was pretty wonky, but the rest of the episode was pretty damn good.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought the "confession" tape/Hank thing was pretty wonky, but the rest of the episode was pretty damn good.

Yeah it wouldn't take much for Hank to dispute Walt's confession, but there was really nowhere else he (Walt) could take it.

EDIT:

I got a funny feeling Hank kills himself or turns himself in during the next episode. His disposition, and the way he left the office lead me to believe he thinks he is beat and gives in to Walter.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of loose ends.

1. Cigarette pack with missing ricin unit
2. Huell bumped into Jesse in doorway and sticks pack of cigarettes in his pocket and /or removes the bag o' weed or both.
3. Jesse tosses gasoline on Walt's house, but in next week's promo , said house is untouched. Walt, Jr. ???????
4. Todd, Uncle Jack, the neo nazi and Lydia connection back in New Mexico

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lots of loose ends.

1. Cigarette pack with missing ricin unit
2. Huell bumped into Jesse in doorway and sticks pack of cigarettes in his pocket and /or removes the bag o' weed or both.
3. Jesse tosses gasoline on Walt's house, but in next week's promo , said house is untouched. Walt, Jr. ???????
4. Todd, Uncle Jack, the neo nazi and Lydia connection back in New Mexico

How do you put a spoiler tag in a post?

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool.

Had no idea it was that easy. Thanks!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
This last episode definitely cranked up the tension to 11 by the end. I can't help but believe that all the pieces are in place now, and that we've seen the last set-up episode.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Loved watching the last episode where the "showdown" happens. I yelled out, "That's Gardunos!" Then the waiter comes over and confirms it for me.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's my take:

I see Hank calling Walt's bluff. Either way, Hank is done with the DEA if for no other reason that he should have told everyone what he knows or what evidence that he has. But he calls Walt's bluff, goes to the DEA with what he has, forcing Walt to leave town. They won't be able to seize the car wash because they can't prove the money used was meth money and they have nothing on Skyler yet. Jesse, however, is going to ask for immunity and he's going to flip on everything. They can only connect Gus and Victor to Gale so unless he admits it, they won't make the connection. Saul is going to end up in a ditch as either Walt or Lydia is going to kill him. Of course a twist has yet to rear it's ugly head.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's my take:

I see Hank calling Walt's bluff. Either way, Hank is done with the DEA if for no other reason that he should have told everyone what he knows or what evidence that he has. But he calls Walt's bluff, goes to the DEA with what he has, forcing Walt to leave town. They won't be able to seize the car wash because they can't prove the money used was meth money and they have nothing on Skyler yet. Jesse, however, is going to ask for immunity and he's going to flip on everything. They can only connect Gus and Victor to Gale so unless he admits it, they won't make the connection. Saul is going to end up in a ditch as either Walt or Lydia is going to kill him. Of course a twist has yet to rear it's ugly head.

I think Skyler dies. don't know...don't know when, but I think she dies.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
My prediction (at least for today):

Some people are starting to speculate that Walt is coming back to either kill Jesse or to save him from Todd.

The fact that he didn't care that he was spotted by his ex-neighbor tells me he is resigned to his fate. Walt coming back with a big gun is clearly a redemption arc, but maybe Jesse isn't the one that needs saving.

Maybe after Walt disappears, Hank goes after Todd's crew and gets captured. Maybe Walt decides to sacrifice himself to save the only virtuous adult on the entire show.

Last edited:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Skyler dies. don't know...don't know when, but I think she dies.

That seems to be the consensus considering there is a flash of her face down in the pool but we all know this show likes to lead you one way only to send you down a different road.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems to be the consensus considering there is a flash of her face down in the pool but we all know this show likes to lead you one way only to send you down a different road.

where/when was that?

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
How much you want to bet that Walt Jr. ends up being the criminal mastermind behind everything, à la Keyser Soza?

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
How about a "you reap what you sow" conclusion with Walt Jr. getting hooked on crystal meth?

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesse douses White household with gasoline precluding a torching. Jr. is still in the house. Jesse aborts. What did Jr. do?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we know that Jesse aborts? I know there was a scene in next week's preview with the house intact, but they do a lot of flashback episodes.

I'm thinking Jesse is the last man standing when the dust settles, but I have nothing solid to base that on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson