Bradford out with knee injury

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ESPN alert on my IPhone said Bradford left the game with a left knee injury & wouldn't return.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
League sources are saying there's no damage to his ACL. DT Kendall Langford & G Rodger Saffold also left with leg injuries. A few plays later, left corner Trumaine Johnson was carted off with what appears to be a serious injury. They're dropping like flies.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Bradford hasn't lived up to being the #1 pick but he's also had some terrible luck. He was surrounded by garbage his first 3 years and finally got some help last season and played well before tearing his ACL. Now it sounds like he's hurt again.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Bradford hasn't lived up to being the #1 pick but he's also had some terrible luck. He was surrounded by garbage his first 3 years and finally got some help last season and played well before tearing his ACL. Now it sounds like he's hurt again.

At some point it stops being bad luck and starts being a body that just can't take the punishment of professional football. I think we are already past that point.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Saffold continues to be injury prone. Missed the first two games with a shoulder stinger, and now this.

Michael Sam got a sack on Manziel, but the RT played it really, really bad. Outside rush, but pretty slow. Media is calling it a 'speed rush'. Wasn't speedy at all.

What was funny though, is that Michael Sam gave the Johnny Football money sign.

Game is on a half hour from now on NFL Network.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
At some point it stops being bad luck and starts being a body that just can't take the punishment of professional football. I think we are already past that point.

I think he played in 50 of 56 games before tearing his ACL. Not bad behind that horrid OL he had early in his career. 120 sacks in 50 games and a lot more hits.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he played in 50 of 56 games before tearing his ACL. Not bad behind that horrid OL he had early in his career. 120 sacks in 50 games and a lot more hits.

He's sucks

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bradford has gotten back up after getting sacked and/or hit and finished every single game he's played in as a Ram.
He was shutdown by the coaching staff three games after suffering a high ankle sprain in 2011 because the team was going nowhere.
Then the ACL injury last season(non-contact).

If Bradford plays another full season this year this team will make the playoffs. If we get Sean Hill instead we'll probably win 7 games again and look for a new starting QB in 2015.

I can't officially comment on what happened tonight because it's too soon to speculate. Could just be scar tissue, could be worse. Don't know. Early reports are that he's fine according to a teammate. He's walking and was quoted as saying "I'm ok."

Saffold on the other hand is injury prone and frankly i'm tired of it. Dude can't play more than a few games without getting dinged up or placed on IR. It's ridiculous.
Luckily there's quality depth at Guard with Davin Joseph and Greg Robinson.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
While it's true that the Rams had a LOT of injuries, last night, it's also true that they put a 'hurtin' on the Browns.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just heard on Sirius it might indeed now be another torn ACL.

Some players are just snake bitten with injuries regardless of what Shane says ;) And it doesn't help he's been behind a terrible Oline & had 97 OCs either. Lol

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
He's made over $55mil in salary + bonus money up to this point.

Ponder that for a second.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He's made over $55mil in salary + bonus money up to this point.

Ponder that for a second.

He's only played in 49 games too. A million + everytime he (is able to) steps on the field. He's 50/50 on making it the full season, he's done it twice in 4 years. Never been in a playoff game and fumbles a lot.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's going to be an awesome backup QB at some point in his career. The Rams have been idiots for not getting some real quality to back him up or push to take his job - Fisher must be showing his Whiz-dom.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I feel bad for the kid. Hes a good guy. Just being "undeservedly" wealthy isnt reason to dislike someone.

If he is to be released by St Louis this year, I still would like AZ to take a look. Supremely talented when healthy and with weapons. We have weapons out the A

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Poor guy... His leg got rolled by the defender last night. Same with Saffold, but worse because Saffold was rolled from behind.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bradford has gotten back up after getting sacked and/or hit and finished every single game he's played in as a Ram.
He was shutdown by the coaching staff three games after suffering a high ankle sprain in 2011 because the team was going nowhere.
Then the ACL injury last season(non-contact).

If Bradford plays another full season this year this team will make the playoffs. If we get Sean Hill instead we'll probably win 7 games again and look for a new starting QB in 2015.

I can't officially comment on what happened tonight because it's too soon to speculate. Could just be scar tissue, could be worse. Don't know. Early reports are that he's fine according to a teammate. He's walking and was quoted as saying "I'm ok."

Saffold on the other hand is injury prone and frankly i'm tired of it. Dude can't play more than a few games without getting dinged up or placed on IR. It's ridiculous.
Luckily there's quality depth at Guard with Davin Joseph and Greg Robinson.
Shaun Hill is better than Bradford.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel for him, but at the same time I don't. I think he is a great person and can be a great QB, but cannot stay on the field. He has made a very good living and fortunately for him he made the money before getting his 2nd ACL tear (if it is torn).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn