BR: Most likely landing spots for Patrick Peterson.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have checked the list. I've been posting it since November in multiple threads. The spots where there's value is primarily slot corner.

I'll admit - maybe someone knows the tale of the tape a little better than I do, and there's a guy out there who isn't much of a name, but when you look at the lists, the bigger names are all slot CBs. The outside guys are likely to get retained by their respective teams. The rest are as old as Pat P.

I honestly think if we let PP21 go, we're looking at Chidobe Awuzie or Gareon Conley as our #1 CB, and that gives me a headache.

PP's aging and washed up ass who hasn't been even "good" since he stopped taking PEDs as our #1 CB gives me a headache. Especially since we'd be wasting big coin probably to play his deteriorating ass to play there.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
PP's aging and washed up ass who hasn't been even "good" since he stopped taking PEDs as our #1 CB gives me a headache. Especially since we'd be wasting big coin probably to play his deteriorating ass to play there.
Like I said, it probably doesn't matter. Vance will still be calling the shots, and the available CBs are horrible. With Kliff "I don't manage games" Kingsbury, and our schedule, maybe we can get a decent CB picking in the top 10 in 2022.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
you're free to use your brain and put forth the accurate stats. god forbid you bring some value other than snarky comments
Are you trying to argue that all those corners didn’t allow a single receiver to a single yard after they caught the ball? All snark aside, is that your legitimate argument?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Are you trying to argue that all those corners didn’t allow a single receiver to a single yard after they caught the ball? All snark aside, is that your legitimate argument?
its unlikely but possible. I just posted some pretty comprehensive stats for the board to view. If you think some of them are wrong then you're free to post the accurate ones

i dont even care enough to research it any further than I already have lol