Boxing Gatti vs Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
When is this fight? I am actually going to pay for it. I hope Floyd gets knocked out!

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
This saturday (the 25th).

Spend your money on something else if you're hoping Gatti wins.

Seems like a waste of cash unless you are a Mayweather fan.

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I think Gatti's going to get beat up the whole fight and then floor Floyd in the 10th.

:thumbup:

OP
OP
KingofCards

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I ordered it 45.00 not too bad. I bought coronas, bud light, chips and dips. Cruise on over!

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Talk about Apollo Creed vs. Rocky. But this time it was no fairy tale, Rocky took a pounding, a pounding so bad, his corner stopped the fight.

Pretty Boy Floyd said afterward all the trash talking was just to sell pay per view, tell it how it is Floyd!

Very entertaining fight for as lop sided as it was, maybe I just like violence, but he pummeled that poor Gatti. :)

Hate him or love him, he is simply the best. The most talented offensive and defensive fighter in the world, bar none.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Savage58 said:
Talk about Apollo Creed vs. Rocky. But this time it was no fairy tale, Rocky took a pounding, a pounding so bad, his corner stopped the fight.

Pretty Boy Floyd said afterward all the trash talking was just to sell pay per view, tell it how it is Floyd!

Very entertaining fight for as lop sided as it was, maybe I just like violence, but he pummeled that poor Gatti. :)

Hate him or love him, he is simply the best. The most talented offensive and defensive fighter in the world, bar none.

Ever heard of a guy named Bernard Hopkins.