Bolding Dinged --Urban article

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
From the same article...

Wilson blew up J.J. Arrington during one inside run during 9-on-7. Azcardinals.com caught it on video, which will be posted later this evening.

The more things change...

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Urban's article:

-- The practice ended on a very nice Tim Hightower run behind a lead block from fellow running back Marcel Shipp.

Hopefully a harbinger of things to come.:thumbup:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I bet Boldin wouldn't have been dinged with a new contract.

It does seem kind of funny that most of the small injuries so far this offseason are coming from guys who are not happy with their contracts.

Coincidence?

Just adding fuel to the fire.;)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It does seem kind of funny that most of the small injuries so far this offseason are coming from guys who are not happy with their contracts.

Coincidence?

Just adding fuel to the fire.;)

I think not! More like convenience.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I bet Boldin wouldn't have been dinged with a new contract.

I read the thread title and thought to myself, 'surprise, surprise'. How awfully convenient for Q. I bet he ends up sitting the sidelines and riding the bike for a while. Who'd have thunk it?

The crying shame is that he's starting to pull crap like this. I mean, I hope it really is a (minor) injury that passes quickly, but if it isn't, it's a TO-type move.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Naw. We are getting too cynical, me included. The way I read it was that Whisenhunt sent Boldin to the sideline, as a precaution.

This would make sense. Come September, Boldin will play hard every play. He can't do that if he's not healthy.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
i was at the practice earlier today and saw boldin grabbing his hamstring about 3/4 of the way through practice. he tried stretching it out and running it out but it looked like it still irritated him and he sat out the rest of practice.

the fans were really behind boldin which was cool to see. him, edge and fitz were the ones really trying hard during practice which was nice to see from the vets.

hightower looked pretty quick for his size and drc has alot of learning to do it seems. leinart and warner were pretty sharp overall, but the 2nd team receivers made kurt look bad at times. good stuff overall.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Naw. We are getting too cynical, me included. The way I read it was that Whisenhunt sent Boldin to the sideline, as a precaution.

This would make sense. Come September, Boldin will play hard every play. He can't do that if he's not healthy.

Agreed

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
i was at the practice earlier today and saw boldin grabbing his hamstring about 3/4 of the way through practice. he tried stretching it out and running it out but it looked like it still irritated him and he sat out the rest of practice.

the fans were really behind boldin which was cool to see. him, edge and fitz were the ones really trying hard during practice which was nice to see from the vets.

hightower looked pretty quick for his size and drc has alot of learning to do it seems. leinart and warner were pretty sharp overall, but the 2nd team receivers made kurt look bad at times. good stuff overall.

Thanks for the sideline report. Keep em coming

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
It is a reason why going to the press with your complaints creates issues. Is he hurt or proving a point? Until this year no one would question Q about that. Now we have to wonder, at least a little bit.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
It is a reason why going to the press with your complaints creates issues. Is he hurt or proving a point? Until this year no one would question Q about that. Now we have to wonder, at least a little bit.

Yep....

I know this is a pipe dream, but the NFL needs to look into this. Drew Rosenhaus and his overpaid minions are a cancer to this league. His tactics are now rivaling that of the Poston Brothers, whom I believe are banned from doing any negotiating with any NFL teams.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Missed all the off-season workouts.

Day after running test, strains hammy.

Co-Coincidence?

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Isn't Plaxico Burress a Rosenhaus client?

Plax - who isn'tcrazy about his current contract - is also sidelined over at Giant's camp due to some sort of vague, nagging injury.

Could Q's hammy be indicative of a pattern?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't Plaxico Burress a Rosenhaus client?

Plax - who isn'tcrazy about his current contract - is also sidelined over at Giant's camp due to some sort of vague, nagging injury.

Could Q's hammy be indicative of a pattern?
In fairness, Plax sat out most practices all of last season. I just think that guy doesn't like to practice.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Missed all the off-season workouts.

Day after running test, strains hammy.

Co-Coincidence?

It could be that as well. I know he was working out during that time, but working out with a trainer and working out in football drills is very different. There is a higher occurnace for players to get dinged up when they miss time that has been proven.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It could be that as well. I know he was working out during that time, but working out with a trainer and working out in football drills is very different. There is a higher occurrence for players to get dinged up when they miss time that has been proven.

Yes. The correlation seems to hold true a lot.

Drop D

Striving for the Penultimate
Reaction score
The main knock against Anquan is his history of injuries. Faking/embellishing an injury would not exactly be the best tactic when trying to renegotiate his contract. I think the minor injury is legit. Whiz is smart for sitting him. Hammy injuries can linger.