Boardwalk Empire

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Just got done watching a DVR marathon the last week catching up. One of my favorite characters gone. What a crappy way to go out for such a great character but at least what he did he did to save his family. One last act of heroism. Still pissed me off. LOL.

Season 5 is will be the final season. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
For sure. Loved the sets, costumes and dialogue. Very authentic. They obviously did a lot of research on the period.

Finally circled back to this show and watched season one. The story is a little dull compared to such interesting characters, but the sets are incredible. I love the shots of the boardwalk.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally circled back to this show and watched season one. The story is a little dull compared to such interesting characters, but the sets are incredible. I love the shots of the boardwalk.

I don't care for the show but I'd love to have it chopped up and made into my screensaver. Those sets are just amazing.

Steve

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The show definitely has slow moments but when the show was good it was damn good. I had not watched the final 5 episodes until last month. My DVR was ridiculous and I have been so busy I was behind on everything.

Great show IMO even though it did have slow moments.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
The show definitely has slow moments but when the show was good it was damn good. I had not watched the final 5 episodes until last month. My DVR was ridiculous and I have been so busy I was behind on everything.

Great show IMO even though it did have slow moments.
Agreed. I finished this show a while back. Sounds like most folks here bailed along the way. I enjoyed the story and I really liked how they wrapped up the show.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz