Big Shot Bob strikes again!

cly2tw

Reaction score
Big Shot Bob did strike again to the perfectest timing, to eliminate West from next game with his shot, just as he did it last year with his shot to Nash!

Congrulation to the Spurs for advancing to the next round with yet another Cheap Shot from Bob!

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Horry didn't knock Nash out of any series last year. He still played.

As far as tonight, puh-lease. Horry didn't even leave his feet! He just leaned in to him. Big freakin deal! God you Spurs haters kill me! I'm sick of the Spurs too but come on! Be real!

One thing I did notice, at least the Hornets didn't have any players do something dumb like leave the bench. Obviously they didn't think it was that big of a deal.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Horry didn't knock Nash out of any series last year. He still played.

As far as tonight, puh-lease. Horry didn't even leave his feet! He just leaned in to him. Big freakin deal! God you Spurs haters kill me! I'm sick of the Spurs too but come on! Be real!

One thing I did notice, at least the Hornets didn't have any players do something dumb like leave the bench. Obviously they didn't think it was that big of a deal.

You dont have to hide your vintage David Robinson #50 Spurs jersey anymore. You have been revealed!! :thumbdown

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
You dont have to hide your vintage David Robinson #50 Spurs jersey anymore. You have been revealed!! :thumbdown

Yeah, you caught me. How dare I disagree with a bunch of bitter Spurs haters. :rolleyes:

How ever did you figure it out? Oh yeah, cause I don't agree with some of the Spurs haters in here. Of course. I guess to truely be fan of my team, I HAVE to hate the Spurs like all of you.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't you think the incident where Diaw and Amare got suspended last season in the playoffs had something to do with it. Not leaving the bench is not necessarily cause and effect that the player's didn't "think it was that big of a deal." The players might have thought plenty about it.

Last edited:

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
I guarantee West doesn't have any bitterness toward Horry for that.

Trophytown

Registered
Reaction score
Its physical play.......its the friggin playoffs. If you come up lame and you continue to play, expect the opposition to take advantage. Everyone knew West had a bad back. Horry placed a lil emphasis on that pick to agitate that back. Big deal.

If ya not ready to bang be ready to bruise. Its the playoffs.........its bound to get physical.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Big Shot Bob did strike again to the perfectest timing, to eliminate West from next game with his shot, just as he did it last year with his shot to Nash!

Congrulation to the Spurs for advancing to the next round with yet another Cheap Shot from Bob!

Do you even realize how foolish a post like this makes you look? Well, except for those 4 or 5 that complain about every call of every game. That was not even semi close to a cheap shot. It was a normal physical playoff pick and west happens to have a flared up back.

You are so way off base with this one it only solidifies all the perceptions that suns fans whine too much. Time to take out the ole boy who cried wolf book again and relearn that life lesson you got when you were a toddler.

OP
OP
cly2tw

cly2tw

Reaction score
Malone, Bowen, Horry all know where and how it may hurt the most to the opposing players for the maximal advantage of their own teams, while making it look like accidents. Let's agree on that.

Otherwise, you just can't explain why injuries and complaints about "dirty" among other teams' players are so attached to them. With the accumulation of numbers, it's methodic, not just random events anymore.

asudevil83

Reaction score

seriously? come on.....you make suns fans look like babies. i have a better word, but it would combine with "little" and starts with a B, and would get me banned.

all horry did was brace himself for a collision. he did nothing else.

give me a break.

Malone, Bowen, Horry all know where and how it may hurt the most to the opposing players for the maximal advantage of their own teams, while making it look like accidents. Let's agree on that.

Otherwise, you just can't explain why injuries and complaints about "dirty" among other teams' players are so attached to them. With the accumulation of numbers, it's methodic, not just random events anymore.

and this...well...its screams "pathetic conspiracy theory"

there are literally dozens of ways to inflict pain without making it look intentional. if you can explain what horry did exacly, then i'll humor you. otherwise i will continue to poke at this garbage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cly2tw

cly2tw

Reaction score
Do you even realize how foolish a post like this makes you look? Well, except for those 4 or 5 that complain about every call of every game. That was not even semi close to a cheap shot. It was a normal physical playoff pick and west happens to have a flared up back.

You are so way off base with this one it only solidifies all the perceptions that suns fans whine too much. Time to take out the ole boy who cried wolf book again and relearn that life lesson you got when you were a toddler.

The fouling act per se is nothing excessive as I explained elsewhere to you Spurs fans. What makes it "cheap" and "dirty" is the circumstance of the common knowledge of West's back issue and the resulting health risk Horry's foul carried with.

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
The fouling act per se is nothing excessive as I explained elsewhere to you Spurs fans. What makes it "cheap" and "dirty" is the circumstance of the common knowledge of West's back issue and the resulting health risk Horry's foul carried with.

So by what your telling us, Horry should have just stood still and let West do whatever he wanted to do. After all, Horry knew he was hurt and he doesn't want to make his little sore back hurt any worse than it already does.

On second thought, your right. How fun would it be to watch EVERY team in the NBA have all their players not play physical so that they don't take a chance on someone on the opposing team getting hurt. I for one hope to see defense just leave the game all together in favor for letting be scores be 230-255 in fear of NOT hurting someone.

OP
OP
cly2tw

cly2tw

Reaction score
So by what your telling us, Horry should have just stood still and let West do whatever he wanted to do. After all, Horry knew he was hurt and he doesn't want to make his little sore back hurt any worse than it already does.

On second thought, your right. How fun would it be to watch EVERY team in the NBA have all their players not play physical so that they don't take a chance on someone on the opposing team getting hurt. I for one hope to see defense just leave the game all together in favor for letting be scores be 230-255 in fear of NOT hurting someone.

Watch the vid again, and see how much he leaned forward that he'd have fallen on his own face without the crash. Horry made extra effort to "undercut" West.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score

I am not a spurs fan at all. I have a lot of respect for them. And i dont consider Horry to be a cheap and dirty player. One play does not make a career.

There was NOTHING cheap or dirty about that pick at all.

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
Watch the vid again, and see how much he leaned forward that he'd have fallen on his own face without the crash. Horry made extra effort to "undercut" West.

I'm NOT denying he leaned forward. I have seen the vid about 5 times already, and there was no "undercut." I didn't know a player can fall forward when they are getting undercut from behind. Remarkable.