Big Brother 10

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does Memphs think his "alliances" are still good?

He seemed to be saying yeah Jerry will be mad I pulled Dan off but he'll still believe I'm taking him to the final 2. And he seemed to think they'd all think that way.

I actually think his best move would have been to keep Dan up and get him out. I know they think Renny has no enemies on the jury and they want her gone but Dan is far more likely to win a contest or POV than Renny is.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually think his best move would have been to keep Dan up and get him out. I know they think Renny has no enemies on the jury and they want her gone but Dan is far more likely to win a contest or POV than Renny is.

No doubt Russ. I thought that was everyones best move to get Dan out. I think he is thinking though that if your in the final 2 with Dan your going to win because everyone hates Dan.

But that backfires sometimes. Sometimes juries give the hated person the win for playing good.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
At this point any alliance with Jerry is worthless. After Renny leaves this week, the alliance of three will turn on Jerry. Jerry can't win HOH, but he can win the veto. The veto is the key competition next week. As long a Jerry doesn't win it, I see Memphis, Dan, and Keesha going to the final three and the "best of three" HOH competition the following week.

Memphis is aggressive in creating alliances with every player, but I think Dan will take Keesha to the finals because Memphis would beat Dan. I also think Keesha will take Dan also. I don't see anybody taking Memphis because Memphis would win.

But it's too far away at this point and I'm sure a lot of things will happen in that house.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Memphis isn't going to win no matter what, NO WAY. They are all still pissed he won the car and would if given the chance give the grand prize to whoever was next to him period. I would like to see either Keesha or Dan win personally.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id rather see Jerry win than Dan. Anyone but Dan actually.

I'd like to see Memphis win, or Keesha. I have no issue with Dan winning I think he's played a good game, but I agree he has no shot Michelle, Ollie and april all won't vote for him.

I don't want Renny to win she's coasting too much people just kept her there because she wasn't liked but a funny thing happened she became friends with people now on the jury and is a much bigger threat than they realize.

I'm guessing Renny goes home Thursday.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh Renny without a doubt Russ, and I am almost positive from watching and watching afterdark all the time NO WAY anyone is giving Memphis the money its not going to happen. They all are bitter and will not give it to him, if I am anyone in there I WANT to take him to the end.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keesha is very attractive, but your right Russ the laugh alone would make you want to kill her.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final 4 boy is Jerry up against it the other 3 are technically still in an alliance although Keesha probably gets by now that Jerry is right he's her best chance because Dan and Memphis appear to be taking each other to the final 2.

all comes down to the POV again this week.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Final 4 boy is Jerry up against it the other 3 are technically still in an alliance although Keesha probably gets by now that Jerry is right he's her best chance because Dan and Memphis appear to be taking each other to the final 2.

all comes down to the POV again this week.

Jerry or Keesha go home this week.

Dan and Memphis have this on lock...they are by far the best POV/HOH players.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure about the POV and HOH as towards the ends of these they usually are not just physical challenges. They tend to make them where everyone has a good shot of winning.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Women's tennis messed up the schedule for me and I completely forgot about BB last night. But I checked the summary, looks like dan put up Memphis and Jerry. he convinced Memphis it was smart to make Jerry think they were mad at each other, and to calm down keesha. So keesha is safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Keesha gets the only vote, Dan sure is taking a leap of faith that she'll stick to the plan, if she votes off Memphis he's in trouble?

I guess Memphis could win POV and save himself but if he doesn't could be interesting.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Women's tennis messed up the schedule for me and I completely forgot about BB last night. But I checked the summary, looks like dan put up Memphis and Jerry. he convinced Memphis it was smart to make Jerry think they were mad at each other, and to calm down keesha. So keesha is safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Keesha gets the only vote, Dan sure is taking a leap of faith that she'll stick to the plan, if she votes off Memphis he's in trouble?

I guess Memphis could win POV and save himself but if he doesn't could be interesting.

Agreed. Keesha should make a deal with Jerry to make it to the final 2 and vote off Memphis.

She should know Dan/Memhis are scheming.

The lie Dan told about the island trip with Michelle is going to bite him.

The Gorilla was a dissapointment...I wanted him to scare the crap out of the others! Also...I hoped he would flat out tackle Memphis in the backyard.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Keesha can only make a deal with Jerry if one of them wins the POV, til the Memphis holds the only vote. If Keesha does do some dealing I hope she can keep it quiet.

Dan can work the lie in his favor if he tells everyone that BB had him select a jury member when he got there and he selected Michelle because she lost her previous trip, but I don't know if he is quick enough to come up with that.

Yes Jesse the Gorilla was actually quite boring.

If the final 3 challenge is as much an endurance as it has been in the past Dan pretty much has it sewn up, none of the other remaining houseguests have been able to hang on as long as he has in other endurance challenges (that he hasn't thrown).

The question is does he have the votes?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
^ wrong Memphis is on the block and hold NO VOTE? Not sure what you saw but Memphis is ON the block Keesha as of now is safe. And the final challenges is not usually an endurance its usually more quiz like in nature to give all a chance to win not just the physically strong. And Dan doesn't win up against anyone because the jury hates him he screwed them all over, and they are a vindictive bunch no way they give him the money.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry my bad. My tired little brain already had memphis using the Veto. :)

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well Dan, Jerry, and Memphis are the final three! Memphis screwed Keesha over which in turn will cost him the game if he even makes the final 2. Keesha is pissed and she will secure votes against Memphis... Renny, Libra, April, Ollie, Keesha would all vote against Memphis probally Michelle and Jerry too if Jerry is eliminated. Dumb move by Memphis he should have just gotten rid of Jerry. I will absolutely lmao if Jerry is somehow able to win the HOH and break up the stupid renegade alliance. I have no problem with Dan winning because he played the game, Memphis pretty much skated through it, last night was the first time he had to make a game changing decision and it wasn't a good one for him, he almost ensured Dan the winner!

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Well Dan, Jerry, and Memphis are the final three! Memphis screwed Keesha over which in turn will cost him the game if he even makes the final 2. Keesha is pissed and she will secure votes against Memphis... Renny, Libra, April, Ollie, Keesha would all vote against Memphis probally Michelle and Jerry too if Jerry is eliminated. Dumb move by Memphis he should have just gotten rid of Jerry. I will absolutely lmao if Jerry is somehow able to win the HOH and break up the stupid renegade alliance. I have no problem with Dan winning because he played the game, Memphis pretty much skated through it, last night was the first time he had to make a game changing decision and it wasn't a good one for him, he almost ensured Dan the winner!

I agree with most of that however I don't see Michelle or Jerry ever voting for Dan if he is in the final 2. I don't think anyone dislikes anyone else more than Jerry dislikes Dan. On the beach trip Michelle even said as much, she appreciated Dan's efforts but was not going to vote for him, and even thought he would not win.

Dan should win whether you like him as a person or not, he has truly "played the game" from day one. I think he played the Keesha thing perfectly getting love and sympathy while causing hatred for the other member of the renegade alliance.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disappointing but about what I expected they'd do because at this point it's who can you beat and Jerry has pissed off more people than Keesha has (although April and Ollie would not have voted for Keesha).

The best case scenario is Dan and memphis because everyone will be mad at both of them.