Bickley Banned?

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dan Bickley had a segment on his show this morning where he was talking about the big Cardinals fan website. He said he saw something on the message board that he wanted to discuss and interview the poster. (He wouldn't say what because he is still working on his story.) So he said he went to register on the site and it came back saying he was banned. He seemed shocked that he would be banned saying "What did I ever do to Cardinal fan?" with a chuckle.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im shocked.. I thought they only banned Cards fans over there..

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone do some recon and report back.

I am sure they were going to interview WildStallion or whatever his name is.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Hmmmm...what would Bickley's Board Name be? His Avatar?

Let me begin the fun...

Bickles...

Attachments

• Heads up.jpg
    Heads up.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 405

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
i was banned from that message board as well.....too bad ive never been on it. i went for the first time only to see i've been banned. oh well.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They must have banned an IP range for an entire ISP's DHCP scope or something. Poor management on the board's part

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Me too, I don't care tho, ASFN is 1000 times better than that board
I post on that board every now and then. The people on there know jack about the Cards and even less about football. Most of them are appearantly Warner groupies who just want to carry around his jock strap all day. Some of the most outlandish things I have ever read came from that site.

Cardiholic

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Bleeding Red what's up ? !
Where do you guys post your pics from the games nowadays ?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a strange, strange thing to say.
Did you ever see some of the posts in there? 95% of the threads are about how Warner is a God and if somebody questions his decision making they get burned at the stake. It's freaking amazing.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Bickley probably tried to register with a hotmail, gmail or yahoo mail account... all of which are blocked from registration on the azcardinals board.

Any claim that he was pre-emptively blocked before he could register is just a wee bit of self aggrandizing.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
LOL Bickley is not ban from the Cards message board and I even called Xtra Sports to let them know it's emails that are not allowed and Bauer said he pass it on to Bickley.

Man he's gotten more pub on the Cards board and here for something really simple.

Most people who think they are banned it because of their email. We had to block yahoo, gmail and hotmail because of spambots that sent out web crawlers causing problems with the registration.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I take it back. Morons isn't a good word. I guess my issue is with the constant micromanagement by the mods. At least when the new forum launched, they were constantly locking threads, moving threads, banning people, at a rediculous pace. Maybe it is more lax now but I really don't miss it and only go on there once in awhile. Better actual x's and o's on here. Way more fluff over there. JMHO.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
I take it back. Morons isn't a good word. I guess my issue is with the constant micromanagement by the mods. At least when the new forum launched, they were constantly locking threads, moving threads, banning people, at a rediculous pace. Maybe it is more lax now but I really don't miss it and only go on there once in awhile. Better actual x's and o's on here. Way more fluff over there. JMHO.

Yeah there was a lot of that stuff going on when the board was first launched because the funny thing is this, as far as admins. go we were told that the board would be launched a certain day and they launched it a few days earlier and we were still dealing with a test web site and had nothing in place as far as rules etc. and the board was wide open and people went wild on the board so when we finally got policy in place we had to do a lot of "micromanagement" which caused a lot of locking of threads, moving threads and bannings.

Moron is nice compared to what I've been called :)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanna know why I was banned for life for asking why my thread was deleted.. I mean, a certian admin doesnt answer my questions in pm's, so why go that route?

Not that I wanna be re-instated.. I wasnt really posting over there all that much for various reasons anyways..

I just never got answers for anything..

Oh well screw it..

I should prolly just delete this post..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn