Best in the west

chickenhead

Reaction score
Making me look forward to RMFN's yearly visits. That's a guy you can talk NFC West football with.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So I guess that gives him cart blanche to just say whatever he wants and Im not allowed to respond.

Secondly your logic that because he's played the game somehow means that what? only other players can criticize him.

That logic is perverse, theres a million examples of people criticizeing each other and the requirement to do so has never been that they be of equal rank or stature. Im sorry for not being a good little profanity and just taking whatever ya'll dish out.

Give me a break!
Your breaks have come amd gone troll!
As I said earlier your name says it all!
You are a idiot, troll, pure and simple.
You come on this board and post the crap you do and think we are going acquiesce? You have another thing coming!
We deal with your types year after year and you have worn out your welcome.
Troll!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA doug your almost too easy, dont worry buddy you couldnt hang on a Niners board, you cant really hang on your own board for that matter.

Lets recap
Doug-Football analysis
troll-Football analysis
Doug- Football anlalysis(butchered)
Troll- calls him on it!
Doug- Pouts like a little school girl and says leave becuase he cant take anymore.

Im sorry it turned out this way doug I thought we could have been friends?

I was just going to move your thread until this crap. Now you get banned.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
You called him out for not knowing your roster. big deal, I dont know your roster either. All I know is that it isnt good enough to get you to the playoffs. You have shared some good stuff but you arent objective. We dont want to talk about the 49ers like you do. The reason behind that is we are Cardinals fans and this is a Cardinals MB. Go figure how that works. You are slowely becoming a DB. When you go into someones house you are to be respectfull, if you feel the need to join a thread do it but stay on topic and dont change everything to "well the niners this the niners that" WE DONT GIVE A 9ers team about it. Like that? Its my play on crap.

First off the difference is that YOU didnt analyze my team as if you knew the roster.

He did and I called him on it.

Secondly, just cause Its a Cardinals board doesnt mean you have to get your panties in a bunch. And ya know you dont have to click on a thread with the word niners in it. I mean ya gotta figure it's gonna be about Niner crap so why come in and cry about not knowing the Niners. That fact is their are some fans that like bashing on other fans. While I realize that I shoulda kept it in the smack shack it doesnt mean that YOU must act like your a mod. Your not so spare me...
And the only reason I didnt post in the smack shack is because it is completly dead.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=49ers fan

HAHAHAHAH

doesnt have to be gay.
i love the 49ers and im not gay!!

A person who is affiliated in a positive way with the football team the San Francisco 49ers. Generally very loyal for sticking with a franchise that seems to only get worse as the years pass by. Younger 49ers fans often burst into fits of rage and tears at the mere thought of their team while older 49ers fans have a very high likely hood of being ESPN Classic subscribers. Those who remember the good old days are likely to respond to any criticism with "We had Joe Montana" no matter what the state of the team currently is. Most 49ers fans you encounter will likely have some sort of brain damage due to banging their heads against any acceptable object after learning of the numerous financial and personnel decisions by the 49ers higher ups. They have nightmares about Terrell Owens and peaceful dreams about once again achieving .500.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This should be on the cover your the 49er's media guide.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
:) Here's the cover of this seasons AZ Cardinals media guide,covering the franchises' history of success. You can cleary spot 2009/10 if you look closely.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:) Here's the cover of this seasons AZ Cardinals media guide,covering the franchises' history of success. You can cleary spot 2009/10 if you look closely.
I can actually see 2 NFC west Championship banners.:D