Best in the west

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Did Andre Carter retire?I just went and checked the roster and the ole stud is gone.Plus your pickup of Laboy is a waste of a roster spot.Even in just situational pass rushing situations he gets dominated and run past the qb everytime if not stopped in his tracks.

You're gonna miss Ike Bruce more than you know.He's such a great teacher of route running on the field,plus he was very productive at his age.Someone has to fill his veteran role.Jennings is 33,Norris is getting up there and Sims is 35.Both of your Smiths DE/CB are 30.I think Justin had his career year in only pressures LAST year.

Do you guys wheel Nedney on the field to kick at 37? I'd get a PS backup just in case.Hamstrings just go on some kickers that age.We lost Rackers last year to a groin and thats why we signed the Jets kicker. I don't know if you left out Wilhelm at lb for getting up there too.

I compare rosters and Things look over weighted in the CARDS favor with Deep talent.Without both rookie OL playing like VETs from the get go you guys look really SAD on offense.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I am not using my metaphor to argue the specific case of the Cards and 49ers. I am only trying to say that overall record isn't an absolute way of determining the "best" team. I guess I'm strange and see this differently from everyone on this board and so will drop this subject.

But, I'm sure if the tables were turned, that many on this board would argue that the Cards were the better team since they beat the 49ers both times, even though we didn't have the better record. It's all irrelevant as all that matters is who is the better team THIS season.

What two teams did we play that were different?Besides us beating the Giants in N.Y. in Primetime after they only had one loss and it was to the Saints in N.O. That was almost of an impressive win as us beating the Vikings convincingly in Primetime once again with the whole World watching.
I think the other different team was our loss to the past division winner in the Panthers.A crushing loss.We did what the 9ers NEVER could have done against the Packers in round one of the playoffs.defense be damned.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly speaking, the Cards don't concern me this year. With the Cards, you can always expect them to fold when they are hit in the mouth. They just isn't a tough team physically. The toughest dude on that team is now wearing purple and black.

I am more worried about the Seahawks getting their grooves back. With a healthy Hasslebeck, they are a tough team to beat.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Honestly speaking, the Cards don't concern me this year. With the Cards, you can always expect them to fold when they are hit in the mouth. They just isn't a tough team physically. The toughest dude on that team is now wearing purple and black.

I am more worried about the Seahawks getting their grooves back. With a healthy Hasslebeck, they are a tough team to beat.
Keep proving what a know-nothing you are...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

LOL

Tell that to Adrian Wilson that Anquan Boldin was the toughest player on the team. Or tell Darnell Dockett that too.

Anquan was tough, but the dude missed games quite regularly. I'd rather have been LESS tough and miss less games. And his production was declining as well.

Go ahead and worry about the Seahawks...they have NO pass rushers! NONE. They're going to be terrible again, and they have no receivers. TJ Houshmandzadeh is a possesion receiver and they have.....Golden Tate. Not too scary at all.

But keep worrying about them and don't pay any attention to the Cardinals. We're terrible and we're not a threat to win the NFC West....crown yourselves already! Just like you did in week 3 last season. :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I wish vBookie was working so I could make an over/under on what week Gohard would say he was "never" coming back again.

:)

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Did Andre Carter retire?I just went and checked the roster and the ole stud is gone.Plus your pickup of Laboy is a waste of a roster spot.Even in just situational pass rushing situations he gets dominated and run past the qb everytime if not stopped in his tracks.

You're gonna miss Ike Bruce more than you know.He's such a great teacher of route running on the field,plus he was very productive at his age.Someone has to fill his veteran role.Jennings is 33,Norris is getting up there and Sims is 35.Both of your Smiths DE/CB are 30.I think Justin had his career year in only pressures LAST year.

Do you guys wheel Nedney on the field to kick at 37? I'd get a PS backup just in case.Hamstrings just go on some kickers that age.We lost Rackers last year to a groin and thats why we signed the Jets kicker. I don't know if you left out Wilhelm at lb for getting up there too.

I compare rosters and Things look over weighted in the CARDS favor with Deep talent.Without both rookie OL playing like VETs from the get go you guys look really SAD on offense.

Im sure your gonna kick yourself but Andre Carter went to the redskins like 4 years ago. Jennings was on IR forever I dont think he even plays with us anymore. Issac Bruce had NO production last year look at his stats! He was 4th reciever. Sims is a backup! Laboy is a waste of a roster spot. And yes we do wheel in nedney.

So far I cant really see how you can say that things look "over" wieghted. We have a Better LT and center. The best recieving TE in the league, a good reciever in crabtree, a great running back in gore. Annnddd you have FITZ and a #3 reciever whose admitedly better than our #2....Cmon bro seriously. Lets not even talk defense, youve lost 3 pivotal players as we have lost none. You run a 3-4 defense and you have a rookie D-tackle and a rookie MLB. Your OLBs are either on there last leg or a backup and after DRC you have horrible DB,s. At best you can call it a push with Q.B play being the deciding factor. I think your wearing rose colored glasses when you go over the roster cause your not as stacked as you think.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

considering you guys couldn't beat a "groove-less" Seattle team in a game you had to win last year, you should be concerned about them. With Alex Smith at QB, you should be concerned about everyone.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Blowhard, you will be running away from this board once again come the middle of December...just like last year & the year before!!! You talk alot of trash here until your team kicks you in your own butt, then hide & go suck your thumb until the next season is ready to kick off. Look at it this way, one of these days you will eventually be right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckybird

Reaction score
Im sure your gonna kick yourself but Andre Carter went to the redskins like 4 years ago. Jennings was on IR forever I dont think he even plays with us anymore. Issac Bruce had NO production last year look at his stats! He was 4th reciever. Sims is a backup! Laboy is a waste of a roster spot. And yes we do wheel in nedney.

So far I cant really see how you can say that things look "over" wieghted. We have a Better LT and center. The best recieving TE in the league, a good reciever in crabtree, a great running back in gore. Annnddd you have FITZ and a #3 reciever whose admitedly better than our #2....Cmon bro seriously. Lets not even talk defense, youve lost 3 pivotal players as we have lost none. You run a 3-4 defense and you have a rookie D-tackle and a rookie MLB. Your OLBs are either on there last leg or a backup and after DRC you have horrible DB,s. At best you can call it a push with Q.B play being the deciding factor. I think your wearing rose colored glasses when you go over the roster cause your not as stacked as you think.

I just saw a newsflash on ESPN that the 2010 NFL season would be cancelled & the Niners would be rewarded the Super Bowl trophy by default because you think they are so dominant. :mulli:

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Blowhard, you will be running away from this board once again come the middle of December...just like last year & the year before!!! You talk alot of trash here until your team kicks you in your own ass, then hide & go suck your thumb until the next season is ready to kick off. Look at it this way, one of these days you will eventually be right.

I congratulated you guys when you made the playoffs. What are you talking about? I just don't feel that you guys are a tough team physically when the game is on. If you feel other wise then kudos to you.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope the Mods have had as much of you two as I have. Kinda wearing out any welcome you ever had,yet still picking away as if you have something to prove.

Nothing will be decided till game days.You both have made your repeated thoughts so many times that you've become annoying on a Cardinals NFC WEST CHAMPIONS board.

We're entitled to our Cardinal opinions on this Cardinals board.Once debate is no longer in the conversation and nothing positive left to talk about,then noyhing is left but negative trolling stirring up negative responses.The cuteness has WORN OFF troll.Time for you kids to head to the jack shack.

Nothing is left to discuss we have'nt already covered 10 times till the games are played.Hope you pick in the top 5 picks next season.That should tell you how I personally feel about the Whiners.

Never go to whiners boards.I'd rather plunge toilets.:sad:This go hard person lost ALL credibility here last year.I'm amazed he can even show his name again.No shame is rare in these parts.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope the Mods have had as much of you two as I have. Kinda wearing out any welcome you ever had,yet still picking away as if you have something to prove.

Nothing will be decided till game days.You both have made your repeated thoughts so many times that you've become annoying on a Cardinals NFC WEST CHAMPIONS board.

We're entitled to our Cardinal opinions on this Cardinals board.Once debate is no longer in the conversation and nothing positive left to talk about,then noyhing is left but negative trolling stirring up negative responses.The cuteness has WORN OFF troll.Time for you kids to head to the jack shack.

Nothing is left to discuss we have'nt already covered 10 times till the games are played.Hope you pick in the top 5 picks next season.That should tell you how I personally feel about the Whiners.

Never go to whiners boards.I'd rather plunge toilets.:sad:This go hard person lost ALL credibility here last year.I'm amazed he can even show his name again.No shame is rare in these parts.

:yeahthat:

You da man Doug!!!
Good to have you back brother! :thumbup:

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
HAHAHA doug your almost too easy, dont worry buddy you couldnt hang on a Niners board, you cant really hang on your own board for that matter.

Lets recap
Doug-Football analysis
troll-Football analysis
Doug- Football anlalysis(butchered)
Troll- calls him on it!
Doug- Pouts like a little school girl and says leave becuase he cant take anymore.

Im sorry it turned out this way doug I thought we could have been friends?

Buckybird

Reaction score
I just don't feel that you guys are a tough team physically when the game is on. If you feel other wise then kudos to you.

Physical enough to win the West & a playoff game last year & 4 of the last 6. How many playoff games have you guys won with your so called "physical football"?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
HAHAHA doug your almost too easy, dont worry buddy you couldnt hang on a Niners board, you cant really hang on your own board for that matter.

Lets recap
Doug-Football analysis
troll-Football analysis
Troll- calls him on it!
Doug- Pouts like a little school girl and says leave becuase he cant take anymore.

Maybe you should show respect for someone who has played the game and is a valued member of this board which you are not troll!

Buckybird

Reaction score

Lets recap
Doug-Football analysis
troll-Football analysis
Troll- calls him on it!

I finally found your picture on the Niners message board

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe you should show respect for someone who has played the game and is a valued member of this board which you are not troll!

So I guess that gives him cart blanche to just say whatever he wants and Im not allowed to respond.

Secondly your logic that because he's played the game somehow means that what? only other players can criticize him.

That logic is perverse, theres a million examples of people criticizeing each other and the requirement to do so has never been that they be of equal rank or stature. Im sorry for not being a good little idiot and just taking whatever ya'll dish out.

Give me a break!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score

Lets recap
Doug-Football analysis
troll-Football analysis
Troll- calls him on it!

You called him out for not knowing your roster. big deal, I dont know your roster either. All I know is that it isnt good enough to get you to the playoffs. You have shared some good stuff but you arent objective. We dont want to talk about the 49ers like you do. The reason behind that is we are Cardinals fans and this is a Cardinals MB. Go figure how that works. You are slowely becoming a DB. When you go into someones house you are to be respectfull, if you feel the need to join a thread do it but stay on topic and dont change everything to "well the niners this the niners that" WE DONT GIVE A 9ers team about it. Like that? Its my play on crap.

Doc Cardinal

Old Fart
Reaction score
Im sorry for not being a good little b*tch and just taking whatever ya'll dish out.

You dish out an opinion.

We dish out the fact that we are the reigning champs of the west and it's your opinion that we suck.

Compared to us the last two years you guys have sucked.....no opinion....just fact.

If you can't take the heat....get the hell outta of the kitchen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard