Best in the west

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
It's won on the field, not with a pen. I'll tell you one thing, I guarantee you don't sweep the two games this season.
I hope ur right but hardly something to guarantee as they just did it last year and we lost a lot of good players. I have really high hopes for this team and I think we could split it (hell we could even sweep them) but it's not something I'm willing to guarantee lol.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hey Troll,

Did you watch the draft analysis tonight. They questioned your three top picks and heralded ours. Tune is changing but you had better talk from now until September. I lived that way for many years. You guys got three players that will be average starters in three years. You'll see. Keep talking while you can. Enjoy that downgrade to 7-9 this year while we enjoy our 11-5 season. REAL TALK...just saying.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CARDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The media didn't pick the Cards to win the division!?

I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Troll,

Did you watch the draft analysis tonight. They questioned your three top picks and heralded ours. Tune is changing but you had better talk from now until September. I lived that way for many years. You guys got three players that will be average starters in three years. You'll see. Keep talking while you can. Enjoy that downgrade to 7-9 this year while we enjoy our 11-5 season. REAL TALK...just saying.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CARDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lost boldin

lost warner

lost dansby

and somehow your better?

How can you even think that the players you lost wont be noticed?

If lienhart ends up being good which is possible. Do you really think hell be better than your ex future HOF QB? Even with warner you couldnt beat us.

Weve lost nobody and added depth.

Well be at least 9-7 "Real talk"

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
It's won on the field, not with a pen. I'll tell you one thing, I guarantee you don't sweep the two games this season.

Until you're signed by the team, you can't guarantee anything like that! Please, in the future, let's not guarantee things on this board unless we actually have the power to affect things.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Until you're signed by the team, you can't guarantee anything like that! Please, in the future, let's not guarantee things on this board unless we actually have the power to affect things.

HOOOO AHHH!!! I like this man! regulate that playa!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
lost boldin
If lienhart ends up being good which is possible. Do you really think hell be better than your ex future HOF QB? Even with warner you couldnt beat us.

He may not be better statistically, but if he can complete a pass play over 20 yards consistently he may be more effective.

There has been talk in the local media about Warner losing confidence in throwing anything over 20 yards last season, which would explain why we went from one of the top 5 teams in big pass plays to a bottom 5 team.

Even though we lost badly against the Colts, our worst games of the season were against the Niners. Not to slight you guys but we played terrible both times, especially the second time. What was it...seven turnovers? That was our flukey turn the ball over like crazy game of the year.

The one game that made me not fear the Niners at all (then or now) was the Chicago Bears- 9ers game. The offensive performance of the Niners was absolutely dreadful, one of the single worst games I watched all year. Maybe even worse than the Browns/Steelers game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire division looks pretty mediocre right now but we all have easy schedules. First team to 8 wins probably wins the whole thing.

Anyway, I would caution you that you are dangerously close to being regulated to the smack shack.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
The 49ers dominated us last season, not because of flukes, but because they were better than us. However, we dominated them the season before that. Consequently, it doesn't seem that one season has much predictive power for the next. I would think that we will end up 0-2, 1-1, or 2-0 against them this season. Completely objectively, I would hope for a 1-1 record, because it would be nice to build a real rivalry with them. Or perhaps, we go 2-0, but in the same game see Dockett or Wilson blow out the knees of Smith and Gore. That may help the rivalry as well.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Troll,

It must be nice knowing that you are the Offseason Champions of the division. Do they make t-shirts indicating such distinction?

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
The entire division looks pretty mediocre right now but we all have easy schedules. First team to 8 wins probably wins the whole thing.

Anyway, I would caution you that you are dangerously close to being regulated to the smack shack.

ME?

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
The 49ers dominated us last season, not because of flukes, but because they were better than us. However, we dominated them the season before that. Consequently, it doesn't seem that one season has much predictive power for the next. I would think that we will end up 0-2, 1-1, or 2-0 against them this season. Completely objectively, I would hope for a 1-1 record, because it would be nice to build a real rivalry with them. Or perhaps, we go 2-0, but in the same game see Dockett or Wilson blow out the knees of Smith and Gore. That may help the rivalry as well.

If that happens I will shoot the first bird I see that even resembles a cardinal. Man that would be more than a rivalry.

I want to see Iupati and Dockett go toe to toe no helmets...now thats television.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well more your threads than you.

This is an Arizona Cardinals board. It here we discuss our team.

The Smack Shack is where opposing team fans can declare their teams invincibility.

If I feel your thread crosses the line, you will find it moved. We are fairly troll free for a reason.

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
He may not be better statistically, but if he can complete a pass play over 20 yards consistently he may be more effective.

There has been talk in the local media about Warner losing confidence in throwing anything over 20 yards last season, which would explain why we went from one of the top 5 teams in big pass plays to a bottom 5 team.

Even though we lost badly against the Colts, our worst games of the season were against the Niners. Not to slight you guys but we played terrible both times, especially the second time. What was it...seven turnovers? That was our flukey turn the ball over like crazy game of the year.

The one game that made me not fear the Niners at all (then or now) was the Chicago Bears- 9ers game. The offensive performance of the Niners was absolutely dreadful, one of the single worst games I watched all year. Maybe even worse than the Browns/Steelers game.

Stop making so much sense!!! Its bad for your teeth!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
However, I encourage you to discuss the Arizona Cardinals without the 49ers are the R0XX3RS stuff.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

It was recently revealed in an interview w/ Chris Miller that Warner had a nagging shoulder injury all season long, which hindered his ability and confidence to throw the deep ball. Miller also believes that the passing game will be more effective next season because they plan on going deep more so than last season, which IMO feeds into Fitz's strengths

OP
OP

49erTroll

Veteran
Reaction score
Well more your threads than you.

This is an Arizona Cardinals board. It here we discuss our team.

The Smack Shack is where opposing team fans can declare their teams invincibility.

If I feel your thread crosses the line, you will find it moved. We are fairly troll free for a reason.

What have I been doing other than discussing football?
If you honestly have a problem with some one with an opposing view point then this board is not for me.

I have not been degrading!
I have not been Insulting!
I have been respectful and polite!
If I tell you that an article says x y or z about my team and it involves yours as well. Why would you not want a healthy debate?

So far all I did was talk football.
All I want to do is talk football.
Im upset that I found a board with some intelligent football fans that I enjoy but because Im to passionate about my own team Im told to go somewhere else!

What is this the Jim crow laws of the cardinal board? Anyone who is diffeent than you needs to be seperated?

All Ive done is stimulate a bevy of football convo where I thought it was appreciated!

But tell me NOW if this is the type of board that cant handle a little give and take and Ill politely leave.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I find it interesting, that the media keeps pointing out the huge holes in the Cardinals roster. It's like Toler, Doucet, Cody Brown, Keith and Patrick doesn't exist to these guys.

Yes, we have a huge hole at CB, but at all other positions that they point out, we have a young guys ready to step in. The young players that this coaching staff have had the time to groom and trusted to step in as a contributor have turned out pretty well earlier. (Campbell, Breaston, Doucet).

Do they not know the Cardinals roster? Or do they simply have so little faith in Whiz and the coaching staff's ability to evaluate their own development players?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard