Beer poured on head stories

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Drunk lady in St Louis threw a beer on me after Warner and the Cards beat the Rams in St. Louis. “Traitor! Why are you following a player and not the team?”

My wife got up in her face. “He grew up in Arizona, idiot!”

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I was banned from Sun Devil Stadium for - let's just say - "helping" a Seahawks fan down the bleachers

Couple quick parking lot skirmishes at University of Phoenix - nothing serious

Also got into a (friendly) little brawl at O's wake hosted by ASFN - but it was an Irish wake so totally appropriate lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was banned from Sun Devil Stadium for - let's just say - "helping" a Seahawks fan down the bleachers

Couple quick parking lot skirmishes at University of Phoenix - nothing serious

Also got into a (friendly) little brawl at O's wake hosted by ASFN - but it was an Irish wake so totally appropriate lol
respect.
RIP

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
happened once that I remember. Military function... Blonde chick, thought she was gonna be funny, poured a half a beer over my head when I asked her to dance.... it only seemed right. It was a beach party so all the squids were in shorts but this group of girls all showed up dolled up like they were at a wedding...so I asked a girl to dance...made sense,... but she chose to be disrespectful.
so about three minutes later as she was laughing about it with her friends... I retaliated from behind with a pitcher..... then a shot of tequila as a chaser...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I once witnessed an entire section (27ish...the small wedge in the lower NE endzone) of Vikings fans kicked out of a game in SDS, because one Vikings fan poured beer on another Vikings fan below her, she was beefing with. What ensued was almost the entire section in a fight.

Also, one year some Cowboy fans started fighting amongst themselves in the upper North endzone and one of them left on a backboard.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I took two of my sons to the 2007 game in Baltimore. That was the game where Leinart got benched at halftime & Warner threw for like 250 yards in the 2nd half & we really should have won. After we took a late lead, Baltimore was in a 3rd & long & Adrian Wilson was given a personal foul for almost killing Todd Heap while separating him from the ball with a beautiful shoulder hit. The penalty gave Stover the opportunity to beat us with a long FG. And as Cardinal luck always is, he did just that.

After the game, as we were leaving the stadium, a totally inebriated Ravens douchebag fan came over and intended to spit on the ground in front of us. It ended up on the chest of my then 5 year old son. Let’s just say that it didn’t end well for this POS. Wouldn’t be surprised if that dude is still unconscious & bleeding.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Not Cardinals, but at State Farm Stadium.

I took the family to go see USA vs Mexico soccer game earlier this year. I warned my 9 year old daughter sitting next to me to duck if Mexico scores because the beer would be flying. Mexico scored. Beer was flying, but not directly near us. Then a full order of nachos w/ nacho cheese came screaming right over her ducked head and landed all over the seat in front of her. She still talks about how dad prevented her from getting cheesed - because it would have landed right on her!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had season tickets back in the SDS days and almost every game somebody walking behind me spilled their beer on me. I wasn't drinking at the time and would leave smelling like a brewery. Frankly, in the hot days it was refreshing to have something cold dumped down my neck and back LOL. Only time I kind of got miffed was a gal dumped pretty much all of her beer down my back and I spun around at the shock. Her man said something like "What are you upset about? She lost her beer.". I laughed and gave him a thumbs up and went back to watching what I am sure was a debacle on the field. LOL

FXMaster

Reaction score
Not at a game and didnt happen to me. Team Happy hour my drunk Boss was tired of waiting on the waitress and went to the bar and ordered a bunch of drinks. They gave it to him on a platter. He got all the way to the table and unloaded down the back of the only girl on our team. We got a new Boss not too long after that. Not sure if it was that he dumped it on her, or that he offered to go to the bathroom with her to help clean up.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh, typical Vet Stadium shenanigans. 1998, we beat the clowns on a Jake Plummer drive ending in a Jacke FG in OT, as soon as the kick was up, I was ready to roll. Told my best friend who is an Eagles fan, "we're out"! Soon as I stood up two full beers came flying my way. Only got a slight splash as the aim was off (LOL) and laughed all the way to the exit. Good times. Good times indeed. LOL!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard