Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked Anchor Steam as well. :(

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Kind of in the same boat as Ballast Point/Green Flash, some of the original craft brewers, acquired by bigger units and then discarded. Sad.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goldwater in Scottsdale is my go-to for a good IPA on draft. Plus, they have a great dog-friendly patio, which is nice since we now have a puppy.

Trevor's in Scottsdale has a nice selection of craft beers on draft as well as in cans. It's walking distance from my house so there's that added bonus.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I really liked Anchor Steam as well. :(
Had some on draft multiple times a couple weeks ago in SF - it was better than ever. Locals claim they're trying to do an employee union buyout. Here's hoping they're able to make it work. An anchor steam with some garlic fries at a Dbacks/Giants game is a fine thing.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoying the afternoon at Valley Tap Room at Gilbert / 202, watching D-Backs and having some tasty beers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nitro Black House with Coffee, Coconut, and Cocoa ( Modern Times Beer, San Diego)

Yeti, Imperial Stout - Great Divide, Denver CO

OP
OP
T

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
For those who live in Ahwatukee, the Wren House has opened a tap room at the southeast corner of Chandler Blvd. and 40th Street. It is called Sudhalle and will have a limited food menu next week. Wren House makes good beer.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
For those who live in Ahwatukee, the Wren House has opened a tap room at the southeast corner of Chandler Blvd. and 40th Street. It is called Sudhalle and will have a limited food menu next week. Wren House makes good beer.
Saw that...Wren House is probably my favorite Phx area brewery. Fate is also now less than 2 miles away!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
one of the most hardcore stouts ive ever had - i think im 20 minutes in - tastes great its just a sipper if you know what i mean - porter and taddy hints - not for the faint of heart muy anti pale ale - think it was like $6 but three of these would probably do the trick had i not been black and tanning beforehand - and it's not a thick stout - moves around like a new castle but damn it's strong - imperial doesn't do it justice

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
one of the most hardcore stouts ive ever had - i think im 20 minutes in - tastes great its just a sipper if you know what i mean - porter and taddy hints - not for the faint of heart muy anti pale ale - think it was like $6 but three of these would probably do the trick had i not been black and tanning beforehand - and it's not a thick stout - moves around like a new castle but damn it's strong - imperial doesn't do it justice

Yeah those super high ABV stouts and porters are good for me for about 4-6 oz...anything more is too much.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard