Beauty and the Geek

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that my older brother Joshua is part of this season's cast, so make sure you watch the show and root for him.

Anyway, the show starts at 7pm Arizona time and it should be a lot of fun.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you consider your older brother a geek? Just curious.

I am not sure I know anyone that geeky looking, no offense!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I am so totally lost right now...:confused:

Check out your first post:

Just wanted to let everyone know that my older brother Joshua is part of this season's cast, so make sure you watch the show and root for him.

Anyway, the show starts at 7pm Arizona time and it should be a lot of fun.

...and then nashman replies in the very next post with:

Thats your older brother?

Sounds like something someone would say if you were speaking face to face and he couldn't hear what you said.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow what a bunch of geeks! And some of the most stupid girls I have ever seen, hopefully all of them guys and girls can learn something!

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I know anyone that geeky looking, no offense!

Where I went to college there were a lot of geeks (one dorm in particular). They did stuff like live action role playing and fighting with duct tape weapons. That said, I can't remember anyone that fits the stereotype as well as greenmachine's brother.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Great show. I've watched each of the previous three season.

Your brother needs help, though. He's pretty geeky.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I missed the show last night, are they replaying the first episode?

What station?

I watched a bit of the last season.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, this show is awesome.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
green machine, your boy doesnt know how to clentch his butt cheeks? :) This kid is hilarious I must say. I hope he wins.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He's still alive. Last season it was the blondes vs. brunettes on the Beauty side, now it's very much a competition to get rid of the team that keeps winning all the challenges and the guy beauty/girl geek.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Hmm..I watched this last week. Dude your bro is a major geek. Hope the show helps him out. What is up with the male beauty? He is an actor, I remember him from the movie Little Giants. Don't know his name though. I would say the beauty who won the elimination is the best looking. That slutty chick who hooked up with the male beauty is pretty hot too.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the beauty who won the elimination is the best looking? your kidding right? The big tall fake boobed ugly blonde? Wow she may be the ugliest girl in their with the exception of the geeky girl, and she talks like a man ha!

luvstobowl

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm..I watched this last week. Dude your bro is a major geek. Hope the show helps him out. What is up with the male beauty? He is an actor, I remember him from the movie Little Giants. Don't know his name though. I would say the beauty who won the elimination is the best looking. That slutty chick who hooked up with the male beauty is pretty hot too.

Thanks for pointing that out. He looked familiar, just couldnt put my finger on it

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This show is so funny.

I normally hate reality shows but I watch this because I can't believe how stupid the chics are. Jasmine has to be the dumbest person on Earth...lol I think she's the one that said "I don't know anything about anything"..:D

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
the beauty who won the elimination is the best looking? your kidding right? The big tall fake boobed ugly blonde? Wow she may be the ugliest girl in their with the exception of the geeky girl, and she talks like a man ha!

Nah, the blonde from last week.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great episode last. The makeovers were amazing.

Some of the dudes (and GeekChick) lack confidence. That is the only thing keeping many of them from pulling tail.

OP
OP
green machine

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Well my brother got eliminated last night. It sucks, he probably deserved to win as much as anyone. But he did a great job and we're all proud of him!