Beanies Comments

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you hear them? Don't know what their thinking upstairs haha great this should create some fun chatter

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Care to expand on that any so the rest of us knows what you're talking about?

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just heard some of his comments on he radio, he is discouraged and doesn't know why he isn't on the field and what the hell they are thinking upstairs these were public comments in an interview today! You know kind of like the comments Leinart made then was crucified as a crybaby then cut by our genius HC!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just heard the comments and all I can say is wow. He was as direct if not more than Leinart. In regards to playcalling "it's crazy, I don't know what they are thinking upstairs." and sadly, Beanie is 100% correct.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he'll be on the field this Sunday so he can audition for the Saints...they have running back issues...they could prolly use him

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Just heard the comments and all I can say is wow. He was as direct if not more than Leinart. In regards to playcalling "it's crazy, I don't know what they are thinking upstairs." and sadly, Beanie is 100% correct.

Good for Wells! It's ridiculous that he isn't on the field more. Same for Watson and Williams. Same was true for DRC when he sat behind Eric Green. Tired of this crap. Put your best players on the field, Whiz!

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This could explain why Wells was the fourth running back to enter the game yesterday. I also agree with him 100%.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's got a point. Hopefully Whiz will be true to his word, he says he doesn't make decisions based on emotions. So he'll let it sink in because frankly if he does, he'll see Beanie is right.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
If he gets parked (or even worse...dealt!) over this, I'm turning in my Whisenhunt fan-club membership.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Beanie needs to work on his pass catching and blocking but I agree with him, he needs more carries.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he gets parked (or even worse...dealt!) over this, I'm turning in my Whisenhunt fan-club membership.

Agreed, Whiz says he doesn't make emotional decisions so benching Beanie or worse over this would be the wrong thing to do.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Talk about overreacting.

Leinart was not let go because of his comments to the media. It's like dealing with children.

Leinart=not a good QB. Not the QBOF. Wasnt believed in by his team mates and the coaching staff

Wells=good young up-and-coming RB. RB of the future.

Is this the way it's going to be whenever Whiz makes a decision? All you Leinartphiles are going to jump all over him? :mad:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'll stick to my claim from yesterday that Beanie is getting "Leinart-ed" by coach until proven otherwise. I seem to recall a couple of qoutes from Whis about "seeing how he would react" in regard to Beanie, just like Leinart.

Beanie is going to wind up the next Garrison Hearst/Thomas Jones at this point.

freebyrd

Reaction score
i'm right behind ya, is whiz turning into hitler or what?
i was pissed off about how the whole matt situation was handled if he doe's the same to wells, then he has used up all his good grace's with me

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly how its going to go. I like how you ASSume that Leinart is not a good QB yet back our HC decision to go with a PROVED TURD? Hmmm curious. Bet you Leinart has a better career than freaking Turd Anderson, its too bad our coach was to stupid to actually let it play out here instead of somewhere else. Whats funny is Leinart was and WOULD STILL BE playing better than DA but alas some people including our HC see what THEY want to see!

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also bet the vets on this team would all be backing Lienart stepping in if he was still here now that they all see what a TURD DA really is!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Exactly how its going to go. I like how you ASSume that Leinart is not a good QB yet back our HC decision to go with a PROVED TURD? Hmmm curious. Bet you Leinart has a better career than freaking Turd Anderson, its too bad our coach was to stupid to actually let it play out here instead of somewhere else. Whats funny is Leinart was and WOULD STILL BE playing better than DA but alas some people including our HC see what THEY want to see!

Other than the fact this has been rehashed a thousand times

1. Leinart had 3 years to win the job-couldnt
2. Leinart had one of the best QB's to learn from in front of him -didnt help
3. Leinart could not win over the team and thus neither the players or coaching staff believed in him.

Im not going on and on. All you see is your Idol was cut and Hell-be-damned to anyone that did that to him.

I cant help you.... :bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard