ASU stuns UA!!!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched the whole thing.

News flash. Yes, Cats, there is a rivalry now. And you may not like the direction it's going.

Go Devils!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I saw there wasn't a thread going on about it....but didn't want to start one in fear of jinxing it. ASU!!!

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
ASU playing great defense and UA has no real inside presence on offense.

The real disappointing thing is how bad the Cats defense is.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great win for ASU.. This is EXACTLY the kind of win they needed to right the ship....

Now they come back home to play Stanford on Thursday, Cal on Saturday....With the Momentum coming formthe UofA game, and they way they played Stanford with Pendergraph, the 2nd half comeback came because Pendergraph was ofcourse on the bench, I think ASU has a good shot at winning...

The upcoming schedule now of..

Stanford
Cal
@WSU
@Wash
UCLA
USC
@Oregon
@Oregon St

Assuming we beat Oregon St., With this win, we need atleast 3 wins, or 2 wins and a Pac-10 tournament win to get in...

I honestly see EVERY game as winnable from here on out, but I think the big games we NEED to make sure we win is Cal and USC at home, and Washington, Oregon, and Oregon St. on the road..

That makes us 10-8 in the Pac-10, and that will no doubt get us in..

But we all know that is a bit optimistic, but its the JOYS of College Basketball, should be an EXCITING month!!

GO DEVILS!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
very nice was out of the house and missed the game :( but so glad asu came back to beat the wildcats, we defintally needed this win with the way we have been playing gj devils :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listened to the whole game while driving up to the snow today. It was awesome !!

WTG Devils !!

:sparky:

HooverDam

Reaction score
I was working and couldn't see the game, but was pumped to hear about the win. Even more impressive considering Harden was ill and didn't play well.

DevilPrideBAS

Registered
Reaction score
They started to chant "JC" at one point, and "overrated" when Harden was at the FT line, only to be silenced by the sound of brooms. We beat them fair and square with no Harden and bayless dropping 39 on us in their own building. What a damn great feeling it is to be a sun devil! They have no room WHATSOEVER to talk smak about ASU in ANY sport now. Tucson is dirty and The College of Little Mexico is an embarrasment. Go devils!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU playing great defense and UA has no real inside presence on offense.

The real disappointing thing is how bad the Cats defense is.

I have heard and read a lot of AU fans complaining about the D Sunday. But, come on, the main culprit is the offense. A big time school, with all it's hot-shot recruits, scoring only 15 points outside of one player? I would've bet everything I had that that wouldn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard