ASFN Kumite, Bracket 4, #1 Jet Li vs. #8 Liz Habib

How bad does Jet Li beatdown Liz Habib?

• He beats her so bad that she can only eat through a tube the rest of her life.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • He knocks her out, then leaves to make it to a dinner date with Carmen Electra on time.

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 4, #1 seed Jet Li
You must be registered for see images attach

Notable Films: Lethal Weapon 4, Fist Of Legend, Fearless, Hero, Cradle 2 The Grave, The One, Romeo Must Die.

Mini Bio: Jet Li started training at the Beijing Wu Shu academy at age eight (Wu Shu is China's national sport, largely a performance version of various martial art styles), and won five gold medals in the Chinese championships, his first when he was only 11. In his teens, he was already a national coach, and before he was 20, he had starred in his first movie. Jet Li was a Wu Shu world champion several times. He is the biggest Asian movie star after Jackie Chan.

vs.

Bracket 4, #8 seed Liz Habib
You must be registered for see images attach

Notable Films: Part-Time Anchor on Phoenix 3 TV news.

Mini Bio: Former weekend anchor on 3 TV news. Famous for forgetting her ID when going to Dos Gringos and yelling “DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” when she was carded at the door, leading to her arrest. Even years later, she’s still begging for an ass kicking!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to see my first "flawless victory" here, folks...

edit: posted this before I saw options...:lmao:

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to make the poll voting public DCR. I'll get it next time.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mini Bio: Former weekend anchor on 3 TV news. Famous for forgetting her ID when going to Dos Gringos and yelling “DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” when she was carded at the door, leading to her arrest. Even years later, she’s still begging for an ass kicking!

3/5

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
back in 98 there was a terrible storm, and i got stuck in the intersection in my 79 pinto and pushed it in the gas station barefoot at 19th ave and northern(wow did that just sound white trash) and Liz Habib was stuck there too with her news truck covering the storm, so she interviewed me about why i pushed my car barefoot up a steep incline, so i explained i had gotten my shoes that day and did not want to ruin them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard