• Poll closed .

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 4, #1 seed Jet Li
You must be registered for see images attach

How He Got Here: Defeated Liz Habib 21-0, Defeated Uma Thruman 16-4.

Notable Films: Lethal Weapon 4, Fist Of Legend, Fearless, Hero, Cradle 2 The Grave, The One, Romeo Must Die.

Mini Bio: Jet Li started training at the Beijing Wu Shu academy at age eight (Wu Shu is China's national sport, largely a performance version of various martial art styles), and won five gold medals in the Chinese championships, his first when he was only 11. In his teens, he was already a national coach, and before he was 20, he had starred in his first movie. Jet Li was a Wu Shu world champion several times. He is the biggest Asian movie star after Jackie Chan.

vs.

Bracket 4, #4 seed Sylvester Stallone
You must be registered for see images

How He Got Here: Defeated Dolph Lundgren 12-7, Defeated Ziyi Zhang 16-6.

Notable Films: Rocky series, Rambo series, F.I.S.T., Rhinestone, Cobra, Tango & Cash, Demolition Man, Judge Dredd.

Mini Bio: Sylvester Stallone became one of Hollywood's highest paid actors, usually playing monosyllabic, anti-society, underdog heroes. While Stallone has attempted to extend his range into film comedies and drama, his real box office success continues in action films.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

"Yo Adrian, I cant believe I just fought Jet Li!"

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how can anybody argue with such timeless masterpieces as Cradle 2 The Grave and The One? ;)
I liked him in the One, but you have a point. However, martial artists can't always be judged on the quality of the movies, but he has been in way better movies than those.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Fist Of Legend was AWESOME!

Even though it was a remake of Chinese Connection.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked him in the One, but you have a point. However, martial artists can't always be judged on the quality of the movies, but he has been in way better movies than those.
I know, it was a tongue in cheek comment. I just don't really care for Li, nothing wrong with those that do like him though.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
This one is a lot closer than I expected...I'm hoping that Sylvester can pull it off!

If he can win over a Russian crowd in Moscow during the height of the Cold War, he'll convert all the Jet Li fans too!

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right about now, Jet Li is getting tired of punching and kicking him. Cue Rocky theme and montage of Adrian, Mick, and Apollo!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort