Arizona @ Washington

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Well, they might not be in the top 25 for long. 36-31 Washington at the half.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Wow, crap. They had the wrong Washington player (Thomas) shooting the FT he missed, then they put the right one on the line and let him shoot twice. He made both.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Bleh, not getting any good shots off down the stretch. Wash lead is to 12. Seems like they can't miss.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Maybe guard the three point line next game too. But they used the inside game to open up the outside and it worked great. Kudos to Washington. Arizona has some work ahead of them on the defensive end and getting good shots during crunch time.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The gameplan to beat Arizona is a simple one--force their guards to either shoot, or shoot badly. Did Kyle Fogg even attempt a shot? And Jordin Mayes, who I normally like, was a complete disaster out there.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UW is really good, and tough to beat at home, especially if Holiday is on fire like he has been.

I knew UA was in trouble when IT drove hard at DW, used his right hand to clear out and protect the shot and banked it in and they called the foul on DW early in the game.

Also that play where they put IT on the line for MBA and then after he missed they tell the refs and they switched it, that was crazy they knew damn well they had teh wrong shooter up there they did it on purpose.

I guess the key for UW is what happens with the potential charges against one of their players and if he gets charged does Romar suspend him or not, they are the best team but that could be an issue.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Problem is how limited offensively the ten other players not named Derrick Williams are. This team has a finite ceiling this year for that and that reason only. Defensively, tenacity, and rebounding wise they are already well ahead of schedule.

God speed Josiah and Nick.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Everything is there, just need an actual point guard (sorry Momo, you're a 2nd team energy burst combo guard) and a couple more bigs for depth (Kyryl is garbage). Both come in next year along with a massive talent and athleticism upgrade at SG in Nick Johnson.

It's a big one in Pullman. Make or break the season likely.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard