Arizona Diamondbacks @ SF Giants series thread. 06/23/23-6/25/23

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If you told me Carroll would have a nightmare series and Gallen didn’t pitch but we don’t get swept I would’ve taken it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If you told me Carroll would have a nightmare series and Gallen didn’t pitch but we don’t get swept I would’ve taken it.
What's crazy is they could have swept the Giants, if the pitching didn't fall apart in the 1st 2 games.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We all know there is a lack of quality depth. This has been a slow building process and we are not where we need to be. We don't need to start trading quality young players for expensive players who may or may not work out. Continue using the farm and try to get a decent starter and bullpen player without mortgaging the future. Just get KK to open his pocketbook and keep our upcoming prospects. He has the money, and the card collection to prove it. KK needs to show he wants to win now.
OH, I don't disagree at all. I should've added - my perspective is that this year has been a pleasant surprise as I really didn't think this team would be able to compete at this level until next season... I absolutely don't want them to give up on any of our young talent...not this year anyway.