Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/24/23-09/30/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Cardinals are getting more with no name players. Gardeck, Dimukeje, and Ledbetter all look better than under Vance Joseph. Collins looks like a legit player at a new position. Jalen Thompson being used more as a nickel has helped.
Everything in your comment just shows how bad Simmons was with this team...that this coaching staff couldn't do anything with him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Full Youtube of the above

They make a good point. With Rondale in the backfield with no RB's on the field opposing defenses are going to play DIME. So you can really force them into difficult positions.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Division games are funny. This being our first could truly be a measuring stick for the future. My best hope is for a performance similar to 2021, when we just pounded them physically and we came out of there with the win. I expect JC to be chomping at the bit on Sunday. As an aside I think I am really at peak 49er hate right now. It's usually cyclical depending on who in our division is doing well, but something about that SF just irks me to no end.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lol

Lets not reach now.

Players hyping other players happens on every sideline under every coach ever.
Exactly D. As bad as the KK, Keim regime was, the Cards media team scrounged and scraped sideline interactions for any nugget of "juice". Especially after a rare win. Saw it plenty of times. It's nice to see but nothing out of the ordinary.