Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see him hit the market again. Lion's are pretty stacked on the D line. Especially at DE.
lol you should stack the DLine as much as you can, not subtract from it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol you should stack the DLine as much as you can, not subtract from it.

You know they can only keep 53 right?

Cominsky has one start and 511 snaps in 3 years and only 1.5 sacks.

On a team with the worst pass rush in the league he played 13 snaps despite being healthy all year.

Meanwhile the Lions have Hutchinson, Harris, Romeo and Julian Okwara, Paschal, and James Houston at DE.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know they can only keep 53 right?

Cominsky has one start and 511 snaps in 3 years and only 1.5 sacks.

On a team with the worst pass rush in the league he played 13 snaps despite being healthy all year.

Meanwhile the Lions have Hutchinson, Harris, Romeo and Julian Okwara, Paschal, and James Houston at DE.
My point wasn’t about the quality of the player, but your view of negating the DLine because it’s “stacked”. Unfortunately, our divisional rivals in LA & SF doesn’t follow that same mindset.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My point wasn’t about the quality of the player, but your view of negating the DLine because it’s “stacked”. Unfortunately, our divisional rivals in LA & SF doesn’t follow that same mindset.

If you comprehended my comment it was based on Cominsky being a huge JAG and the Lions already having several better or more promising DEs.

My point was they are already stacked without Cominsky. Hence Cominsky will hit the market again because its very unlikely he can beat out what they have.

I thought that was pretty clear.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Their old uniforms from the days of Deacon Jones with the blue and white were nice... there is something to be said for simplicity when dealing with colors and a logo for something which is meant to be seen from a far
The old uniforms are fantastic.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their old uniforms from the days of Deacon Jones with the blue and white were nice... there is something to be said for simplicity when dealing with colors and a logo for something which is meant to be seen from a far
I agree. The old blue & white Rams uniforms were awesome. Their uniforms started the descent into garbage once they added gold to the color scheme.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As a reminder to Brit Fan. In June of 1961 I was in London for "Trooping of the Color". I told everyone that I was a FB Cardinals fan, and that I wouldn't be surprised if they moved to Arizona. But it was true that I was in London, while stationed in Germany.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree. The old blue & white Rams uniforms were awesome. Their uniforms started the descent into garbage once they added gold to the color scheme.
Disagree. The Dickerson rams uniforms are one of the most distinctive and iconic uniforms in sports. When they moved to navy and metallic gold it sucked.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
For me, the only egregious loss, roster wise, was not resigning Reddick. I bet the could have signed him to a 3 year, 36 million last offseason.
I more mean how depressing is it that we haven't had the talent to even want to keep them. Says a lot about how poor our roster building has been.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard