Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I loved living near there because it was a fifteen minute train ride to France, and was just so well located. I kind of missed the big American "here is everything" type of store, but loved living there too.
Heh we had a Walmart in Darmstadt.

It didn't last since Walmart's business model requires customers to buy a butt load of crap.

Europeans just shop differently (as you probably saw). I would be checking out with a cart filled with stuff and all the Germans behind me would have like three items. They definitely were judging me.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Spain and Portugal are my favorite part of Europe. But I haven't been to Italy apart from changing planes in Rome.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I heard Berlin is a poor man’s Paris. Frankfurt was so so but some of the small towns near it were cool. Stayed in Mainz for a night.

Have you been to Munich?
I enjoyed Frankfurt. It was the closest really big city to us--and you got to walk through the red light district right out of the bahnhoff :D

Mainz was cool with all the Roman ruins. And Munich? It was a bit of a trip by train to get there, but well worth it!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I enjoyed Frankfurt. It was the closest really big city to us--and you got to walk through the red light district right out of the bahnhoff :D

Mainz was cool with all the Roman ruins. And Munich? It was a bit of a trip by train to get there, but well worth it!
Darmstadt was a stones throw from Frankfurt. The red light district and Sachsenhausen are about the only cook things about Frankfurt.

Aachen was a neat off the beaten path city. Charlemagne's capital so the history was interesting.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Darmstadt was a stones throw from Frankfurt. The red light district and Sachsenhausen are about the only cook things about Frankfurt.

Aachen was a neat off the beaten path city. Charlemagne's capital so the history was interesting.
Never did make it to Aachen, although now I want to go there.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Never did make it to Aachen, although now I want to go there.
One thing I found absurd was that a red light district was less than a kilometer away from Charlemagne's cathedral. One of the most important cathedrals in all of Christendom had hookers posted up in windows very close by.

I saw the oldest, saddest looking hooker I've ever seen in one of the windows lol. Maybe a hooker for the geriatric tourists.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I heard Berlin is a poor man’s Paris. Frankfurt was so so but some of the small towns near it were cool. Stayed in Mainz for a night.

Have you been to Munich?

Not been to Munich yet. I hear it's good though. I will have to disagree about Paris/Berlin though, Paris is far worse a dump than Milan even, bags of rubbish everywhere beyond the tourist trappings.. also yes... full of French :p

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A third? Hell no.

I'd throw in a conditional sixth.
A third or fourth would be okay with me but we have no 4th unless we do a trade down and get a 4th to send to CHI. Even with his contract & age, Quinn is only a year older than Mack who got CHI a 2nd rounder. Quinn also has been a very productive player over the course of his career, my only concern would be can he fit in a 3-4 scheme this late in his career. I know he played 1 year in STL at OLB but he has been a DE his entire career otherwise.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
A third or fourth would be okay with me but we have no 4th unless we do a trade down and get a 4th to send to CHI. Even with his contract & age, Quinn is only a year older than Mack who got CHI a 2nd rounder. Quinn also has been a very productive player over the course of his career, my only concern would be can he fit in a 3-4 scheme this late in his career. I know he played 1 year in STL at OLB but he has been a DE his entire career otherwise.
Quinn isn't the overall impact player that Mack is though.

And at this point getting a 2nd for Mack is quite a bit. It's not common to get even a 2nd for a non QB who isn't wart free.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, that is basically their industrial/modern city but also Italy's fashion capital... hence, that's where one finds the super models which then makes it 'hot' garbage :raccoon:
Yes i have had some fun going around with some of them, twenty years a go i worked for a model agency, so basically night life, always drunk
Good times
Unfortunately gone

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not been to Munich yet. I hear it's good though. I will have to disagree about Paris/Berlin though, Paris is far worse a dump than Milan even, bags of rubbish everywhere beyond the tourist trappings.. also yes... full of French :p

Who have to put up with blockheads from across the Channel. :moon:

And I'll certainly take Paris over London. ;)

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Gambo is dropping the Gambo Five

why do i care: as the flagship station, the Cards use them to set expectations. its not foolproof, but its been pretty good.

his take on the draft:

he thinks its a decent possibility that they trade the pick: either for an established NFL player, or, trading down

players he dropped today, in reverse order:

McDuffie, CB Wa
Jordan Davis, DT GA
Kair Elam, CB FL
Jahan Dotson, WR Penn ST

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@Chopper0080 @DVontel Maybe its getting caught up with draft hype, but I really thought he'd be a trade down candidate at best. Guess they really like him over Zion.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media