Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone have trouble accessing this site from Europe? @BritCard @Minski @overseascardfan

Man I saw the Kadarius Toney news a week ago and would deal for him quick. Even though he’s similar to Moore he’s already proven his talent at the NFL level and trust him more than anyone Keim picks.
In my Spanish Villa my internet is working fine

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Word is CHI might be considering moving Robert Quinn. If it takes a third, is it worth it? He's played DE his whole career and is going on 33 years old and has 3 years left at $18M a season but did just come off an 18.5 sack season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Word is CHI might be considering moving Robert Quinn. If it takes a third, is it worth it? He's played DE his whole career and is going on 33 years old and has 3 years left at $18M a season but did just come off an 18.5 sack season.
A third? Hell no.

I'd throw in a conditional sixth.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Germany is nice. Underrated country to visit.
Haven't been there since I was in the Army (1960/61). And Bavaria was probably the most beautiful area, I've ever seen. The Grand Canyon and SW US, along with Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons were also beautiful, as well. Comparing oranges to oranges, I prefer Bavaria to Switzerland. JMO.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Haven't been there since I was in the Army (1960/61). And Bavaria was probably the most beautiful area, I've ever seen. The Grand Canyon and SW US, along with Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons were also beautiful, as well. Comparing oranges to oranges, I prefer Bavaria to Switzerland. JMO.
The lakes north of Milan are also pretty nice

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Where were you stationed? I was in Baumholder, but really spent most of the time in garrison in a small base in Idar Oberstein, which was much, much nicer.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Switzerland's problem is it's dull AF. There's a reason they are famous for watches, everyone is so bored they are always checking if it's time for bed yet.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The lakes north of Milan are also pretty nice

Being from Europe most of my travelling has been in Europe (I have been to NY and Miami several times too) and Italy is by far the prettiest country to visit.

There are a lot of nice places but Italy has a lot of them. The whole country is just stunning. Plus great food, culture etc.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Being from Europe most of my travelling has been in Europe (I have been to NY and Miami several times too) and Italy is by far the prettiest country to visit.

There are a lot of nice places but Italy has a lot of them. The whole country is just stunning. Plus great food, culture etc.
Being an artist, I am naturally drawn to Florence and the Tuscan region... and the yes, the food is superb!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Where were you stationed? I was in Baumholder, but really spent most of the time in garrison in a small base in Idar Oberstein, which was much, much nicer.
Heh I've had a lot of friends stationed in Baumholder. Most were Field Artillery Guys.

I was stationed in Darmstadt. Most underrated spot I've seen in Germany. Big enough to have city amenities, small enough to seem more small town. The Technical University there is world renowned.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Germany is nice. Underrated country to visit.
I did get to spend a week of training over at RAF Molesworth, and I stayed over at RAF Alconbury. Loved England. From the small bit I saw of the midlands, it was more beautiful than the parts of Germany I was in.

Stout

Reaction score
Heh I've had a lot of friends stationed in Baumholder. Most were Field Artillery Guys.

I was stationed in Darmstadt. Most underrated spot I've seen in Germany. Big enough to have city amenities, small enough to seem more small town. The Technical University there is world renowned.
Yeah, Baumholder sucked. They called it the Rock because there was nothing there. The train station was only open to military activity, so all those Baumholder weenies had to take a taxi to OUR town just to use the train system :D

By the by, there's a combat engineer battalion (or was) stationed there. My unit was temporarily in Idar Oberstein for a few years for barracks upgrades.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Apart from Milan which is a dump

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apart from Milan which is a dump

Yes, it's a modern city so a bit of a let down.

Pisa is a let down too. You have the little patch with the towers and cathedral and that's it. The rest of the town is modern.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah, Baumholder sucked. They called it the Rock because there was nothing there. The train station was only open to military activity, so all those Baumholder weenies had to take a taxi to OUR town just to use the train system :D

By the by, there's a combat engineer battalion (or was) stationed there. My unit was temporarily in Idar Oberstein for a few years for barracks upgrades.
I think Baumholder was closed.

I was there when a bunch of posts were closed. My unit left Darmstadt for Wiesbaden. I'd live in Germany in a heartbeat.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I was there when a bunch of posts were closed. My unit left Darmstadt for Wiesbaden. I'd live in Germany in a heartbeat.

I used to live in Berlin which is a super cool and fun city. Everyone is chilled there also

Stout

Reaction score

I loved living near there because it was a fifteen minute train ride to France, and was just so well located. I kind of missed the big American "here is everything" type of store, but loved living there too.