Arizona Cardinals have interest in bringing WR A.J. Green back

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't actually. I still wouldn't be surprised if Keim drafted a WR in Round 1.
So you agree with me (if you don't have any doubt)? lol I keed, I keed.

We might do, yes. If we don't, I think Keim thinks we're set at starting WR. Which I think is a really dumb mindset. We clearly still need starting level talent at WR.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

We might do, yes. If we don't, I think Keim thinks we're set at starting WR. Which I think is a really dumb mindset. We clearly still need starting level talent at WR.
It does mean the Cardinals don't have to reach at WR though. Yes losing Kirk sucks a bit but his production can be made up from players on the roster. Im slightly more content with the signing.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It does mean the Cardinals don't have to reach at WR though. Yes losing Kirk sucks a bit but his production can be made up from players on the roster. Im slightly more content with the signing.
I still think you have to reach, but I get you. Well, reach isn't the right word. I think, all things being equal, you still have to go WR if the right talent is there, over other positions. The Green signing doesn't change the calculus for me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't think Kliff will ever be satisfied at WR. I see them drafting at least one, maybe even 2, every year he is around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard