Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers Pregame Thread. 9/26/22-10/02/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler actually playing like an MVP again could be the worst thing to happen the franchise. Would just prolong Kliff & Keim’s stay here even longer.

Lose-lose situation.
Yeah, possible/probable Pyrrhic victory situation.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah… he’s the football equivalent of Kyrie Irving. Tons of talent, shows it in select bursts, but is maddeningly inconsistent, can’t be depended on and lacks almost any self-awareness whatsoever.
Oof. You aren't exactly wrong though.

I just hope Kyler's world views aren't anything like Kyrie's.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler is the one out there playing poorly. If he plays better the trio look better.
While true, the other two are supposed to put Kyler in a place where he can succeed. Nobody can really argue that they have.

Furthermore you are still advocating McCoy starting over Kyler. So either Kyler stole your puppy or you aren't being completely objective.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worse than the fans if he doesn't play like the MVP. He does and the games are exciting and the fans are into the game. Unless we have an absolute collapse like the Wilks days, this team is going to be bad, but Bidwill won't fire Keim/Kliff anyway. That is even worse than if Kyler started playing like an MVP again.
I would be okay if Kyler played really good if it resulted in losses. Though, it’s obvious Kyler & the players wouldn’t. That would have to tell Bidwill that the main problem(s) are Keim & Kliff. Carrying this super flawed roster with a super flawed coaching staff & GM will just make them stay even longer.

I see no winning avenue.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof. You aren't exactly wrong though.

I just hope Kyler's world views aren't anything like Kyrie's.
As of yet, we haven’t seen similarities about world view. But from a player impact on court/team, I can’t think of a better comp in sports.

And pairing him with Kliff would be like pairing Kyrie with Coach Pringles, aka D’Antoni.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of yet, we haven’t seen similarities about world view. But from a player impact on court/team, I can’t think of a better comp in sports.

And pairing him with Kliff would be like pairing Kyrie with Coach Pringles, aka D’Antoni.
Another good comparison. Like D'Antoni, Kliff doesn't care about defense at all which is why he loves having a guy like Vance that wants to do it all.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be okay if Kyler played really good if it resulted in losses. Though, it’s obvious Kyler & the players wouldn’t. That would have to tell Bidwill that the main problem(s) are Keim & Kliff. Carrying this super flawed roster with a super flawed coaching staff & GM will just make them stay even longer.

I see no winning avenue.
We are married to them for half a decade. I don't see the point of wanting us to fail again...

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are married to them for half a decade. I don't see the point of wanting us to fail again...
I think Micheal would move on from one of them and my guess is Kiem if Kyler wanted Kliff to stay.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I see no winning avenue.
I know its not conducive for long term success, but I got a feeling we're going to look pretty good when Hopkins comes back. And hopefully we make the most of it before Hopkins becomes washed one day.

I know thats overly optimistic, but thats what my gut tells me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Micheal would move on from one of them and my guess is Kiem is Kyler wanted Kliff to stay.
He had plenty of evidence and reason to walk away from Keim and yet he gave him a 5 year extension...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its not conducive for long term success, but I got a feeling we're going to look pretty good when Hopkins comes back. And hopefully we make the most of it before Hopkins becomes washed one day.

I know thats overly optimistic, but thats what my gut tells me.
We have a much higher probability of that happening than what is now.

If we can get to 3-3 when he comes back with wins over Panthers and Seahawks, which could easily happen. I think they could turn it around. Both of those teams are bottom 5 teams in the league.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Christian McCaffrey may always be hurt but he’s an off-the-field Hall of Famer:
You must be registered for see images attach

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To toot the FPI horn, it did get the Cards W/L record exact the previous 2 years...
Facts. Which they still think we are a decent team. And I think when dhop
And Moore play we are. The defense is keeping us in games. The offense needs to score about 10 more points a game and we will still win 10

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have a much higher probability of that happening than what is now.

If we can get to 3-3 when he comes back with wins over Panthers and Seahawks, which could easily happen. I think they could turn it around. Both of those teams are bottom 5 teams in the league.
This is what I have been saying all along. And I agree 1000%

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose