Are your standards really this low?
Brit is hilarious.
- His buddy. Sure. His buddy looking be inferior to the one Keim let go & traded a 1st rounder for.
- A 5’7 guy that hasn’t played a down this season yet.
- Another 5’7 UDFA guy that’s on his 5th team in 3 years.
- A guy that was already washed up before he got here, now he’s arguably the biggest negative at WR in the entire league now.
- A moderately productive guy that’s passed his prime. His former team went to another level without him.
- An already limited TE that is coming off a brutal knee injury.
- A rookie TE where TE seems to be the hardest to transition to in the league. I think he even admitted that.
Then he brought up a slow plodding RB & two ordinary RBs.
Makes perfect sense why Brit believes Keim is “overhated”. Because he accepts mediocrity like this from the guy.