Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers Pregame Thread. 9/26/22-10/02/22

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I guess he’s being told to ignore the open receiver…..
I think its a tremendously unfortunate combination of a bad coach, calling bad plays, to an immature QB incapable at this point in his career to check out of said bad plays because he doesn't see that most DC's have KK's offense sussed out. Its a perfect storm of ineptitude.

KM seems happy to throw KK under the bus in interviews. If he was capable of doing it on the field, and with any modicum of success, we wouldn't have to deal with our current triumvirate of a clown show.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are they trying to make these look bad and stupid? Is that an aesthetic now? Why are the balls trailing colored smoke(?)?
It really does feel like The Cardinals went to some trade school for graphic design/social media/marketing and they get the free "haircut" or even "tooth pull" in order to let the students practice.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kyler just keeps saying crazy stuff. "I do what I'm asked to do." Really? If what you're asked to do isn't going to work based on how you're reading the defense, a "franchise" QB should be able to read a defense (No?), then you should maybe change the freaking play. Doesn't matter if Kliff doesn't like it, change the freaking play. Sort of like Warner did with Whiz. I know Warner had more cache' than Kyler does right now but crying out loud, quit passive/aggressively throwing your coach under the bus.
Kyler has really shown his true colors this off season and so far this season. Never him, never his fault, always someone else or some excuse. His youth is no longer an excuse IMO.
Money makes people more of what they are.

Kyler thinks he has the mamba mentality but really is JR Smith.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Violent Diarrhea style NFL game will be on display this Sunday afternoon between Cardinals and Panthers. Only question is which teams fans are going to be plastered more.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Money makes people more of what they are.

Kyler thinks he has the mamba mentality but really is JR Smith.
Nah… he’s the football equivalent of Kyrie Irving. Tons of talent, shows it in select bursts, but is maddeningly inconsistent, can’t be depended on and lacks almost any self-awareness whatsoever.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler actually playing like an MVP again could be the worst thing to happen the franchise. Would just prolong Kliff & Keim’s stay here even longer.

Lose-lose situation.
Worse than the fans if he doesn't play like the MVP. He does and the games are exciting and the fans are into the game. Unless we have an absolute collapse like the Wilks days, this team is going to be bad, but Bidwill won't fire Keim/Kliff anyway. That is even worse than if Kyler started playing like an MVP again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA