Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter 1m
Arians said he expects more OL additions "shortly."

Any guesses?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I know it can be anybody and does not mean it is an improvement but gosh I love the way the front office is not satisfied and is intent on fixing team deficiencies when the time affords itself. :)

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I like it… O-line has never been the strength of this team since I have known them… It is refreshing to see the organization step forward and aggressively, and intelligently, address this long standing issue...

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
LT may have stood out as the O-Line weakest link , but I thought the O-Line as a unit stood out as the weakest of all the team units . I'm all for more competition in the O-Line .

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
A healthy Davin Joseph would look awfully nice at RG. Oher at RT?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
A healthy Davin Joseph would look awfully nice at RG. Oher at RT?

Nice thought on Joseph. But I'd pass on Oher cause he's played poorly the last few seasons after his movie came out...gimme Winston over him anyday & all day

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
even if we upgrade the line dramatically shouldnt we be worried about the dropoff the defense will show with no dansby or HB (for who knows how long).

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost wrote that, but I don't see Seindlein getting the axe just yet. Us Texans are thinking outside the box that it's just Winston lol

If we cut him, we would have 2.25 million in dead money and save 1.9 million to go towards Mack.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
even if we upgrade the line dramatically shouldnt we be worried about the dropoff the defense will show with no dansby or HB (for who knows how long).

Kind of like losing Washington for the first 4 games and losing Horton for the terrible Bowles and losing Adrian Wilson/Kerry Rhodes for a corpse and Stubby Johnson and losing 37 OLBers to injuries last year? Right? RIGHT?

Lets see how it plays out, especially since we don't know when HB is coming back or who is replacing Dansby.

Last edited: