Arians: More o-line additions shortly

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That's not to bad. How much you think Mack would command? $5mil/yr? Seindleins solid, Mack's a stud!

Mack has the transition tag on him and I believe has over $10 million coming if he stays in Cleveland. Since the Browns can match any offer the compensation would have to be fairly high to get him.

However, how dumb is it to use the T Tag instead of the franchise tag just to save $1.6 million or so when you are loaded with cap space?

The one thing the Browns did was ensure Mack would be wealthy.

Because he’ll sign a long-term contract with a team that will have to be lavish to make the Browns not match it, or he’ll play for the transition figure of $10.04 million in 2014.
ESPN NFL

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Kind of like losing Washington for the first 4 games and losing Horton for the terrible Bowles and losing Adrian Wilson/Kerry Rhodes for a corpse and Stubby Johnson and losing 37 OLBers to injuries last year? Right? RIGHT?

Lets see how it plays out, especially since we don't know when HB is coming back or who is replacing Dansby.

Whoa calm down sally...Dansby took over for washington so that evened out. Adrian Wilson was a shell of his former self and was benched in his final days here. Rhodes was overrated and still hasnt gotten a job. We were in a much better position last year than this year since there is absolutely no one on this roster or in FA who can replace Dansbys production.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki@mikejurecki 4m
Cardinals could take a look at some RT's, looking at some names: Zach Strief, Michael Oher, Breno Giacomini, Charles Brown & Ryan Harris.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Whoa calm down sally...Dansby took over for washington so that evened out. Adrian Wilson was a shell of his former self and was benched in his final days here. Rhodes was overrated and still hasnt gotten a job. We were in a much better position last year than this year since there is absolutely no one on this roster or in FA who can replace Dansbys production.

That's all hindsight. I think his point was, when all of those changes were made last off-season, a lot of people on here were scratching their heads...saying how much of a step back the defense was going to take from the year before. Well, it turned out much different. So, we need to learn to not judge the off-season, until it's played out on the field.

Reaction score
That's all hindsight. I think his point was, when all of those changes were made last off-season, a lot of people on here were scratching their heads...saying how much of a step back the defense was going to take from the year before. Well, it turned out much different. So, we need to learn to not judge the off-season, until it's played out on the field.

Logic. :thumbup:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

If we did that then whats the fun of a message board ;)

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
Cardinals could take a look at some RT's, looking at some names: Zach Strief, Michael Oher, Breno Giacomini, Charles Brown & Ryan Harris.

Aren't Ryan Harris and Michael Oher really good?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Would not be surprised to see a veteran C-G like Dylan Gandy,Steve Vallos or Chris Spencer be signed.

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
Probably someone like a Marshall Newhouse. One-year, inexpensive contract that will create competition and allow the player to prove he still belongs in the NFL.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Aren't Ryan Harris and Michael Oher really good?
Oher hasn't performed that well the last few seasons & why they replaced him on the left side now the right. I think Harris is solid & nothing more.

I'd take in order: Giaccomini, Brown (no not that one :D), Winston then Strief

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Especially with Arizona. As I mentioned before Cards release ADub who was supposed to be a better run defender than pass and add Dansby who was much better in coverage than Paris Lenon, our thumper, and the Run Defense gets better, the pass defense worse.

Nothing is normal with the Cardinal franchise.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Wow the "Blind side" dude, that would be cool.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love for the Cardinals to get one or two of the following:

RT Breno Giacomini or Anthony Colliins

OG - Willie Colon - as long as his injury is healed. (Torn Biceups)
OG - David Joseph - as long as he clears medicals. Was hurt in 2012

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thank you for understanding my point. ;)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was happy when we signed Winston last off season....and he did nothing during the season to make me think his signing was a mistake....one year prove it kinda deal...IMO he proved it just fine,...re-sign the man.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Giacomini just signed with the Jets.....unfortunately

Adam Caplan@caplannfl 1m
#Jets agreed to terms with RT Breno Giacomini, the team announced.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson