Arians lost coach of the year!!!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With the way our last 7 games went down I think there is very little chance they award him coach of the year!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why in the world he let Lindley throw after the fumble recovery without at least once trying to run or throwing a safe pass where if nobody is open he throws it into the stands.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I disagree. Cards should have been out of it way earlier. They overcame a ton, and a lot of that is on the coaching staff. Still very disappointed that we couldn't shock the world, but we gave it our best.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We weren't going anywhere anyway.

The key to our eventual success is when we land our own Peyton, Tom Brady, Rodgers, or something along those lines.

Of any team I know of we are due.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I heard the voting was completed yesterday and the name is in the envelope.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Who has done a better job and who else had to deal with losing several starters on offense and defense? Who ?Certainly not Garrett in Dallas ,not the prick in Seattle,Not the freaking rams,eagles, or the cheating bastard in NewEngland,.Arianbs did it in a tough division with major personel losses.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Who cares anyway? At the end of the day the coach with the most to celebrate is holding a trophy. We got out asses kicked today. Coach of the year feels akin to best sportsman award - always going to the team that sucked.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Who cares anyway? At the end of the day the coach with the most to celebrate is holding a trophy. We got out asses kicked today. Coach of the year feels akin to best sportsman award - always going to the team that sucked.
Can't argue with that seeing as Jerry Kill won COY over Urban Meyer in the Big 10.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hands down the best coaching job of the year. No question at all.

Agree. Once people start simmering down and regain (or gain) perspective on the season, their tune will change. 11-5 with a monumental amount of talent suspended or injured should make him the easy favorite to win.

Who else is more deserving?

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not saying he shouldn't win it, I'm saying he won't ! They will give it to freaking garret or petey and it will be a total joke...

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Today Arians sucked as a play caller... with a 3rd string QB in there. Awful, AWFUL plays were called. You can't run the same offense when you have a legit QB as when you have a guy claimed off of another team's practice squad yet he attempted to. Run the ball... Lindley is awful.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Today Arians sucked as a play caller... with a 3rd string QB in there. Awful, AWFUL plays were called. You can't run the same offense when you have a legit QB as when you have a guy claimed off of another team's practice squad yet he attempted to. Run the ball... Lindley is awful.

We were averaging 1.4 YPC. The run game wasn't much better.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

how do you know that this wasn`t the playbook after BA simplified it for Lindley?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson