Are we drafting Dejounte Murray?

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
That's just our luck but "having said that" I believe we're better in the draft now than recent years so I think we'll get something good after all. Make it count, McD.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I just watched Dejounte Murray's Draft Xpress videos and I saw Archie Goodwin all over again... definitely not a PG. They said he had a good floater but I only say him use it once. To me it looked like he didn't know how to use the backboard so he shot for the bucket directly when most would go off glass - and that's what they were calling his floater. One would have to hope that he'd have to develop much more than Archie has over his first three years to be an NBA SG - in all that time I've never seen him shoot any kind of short-mid range shot when people were waiting for him at the rim. He's finishing a little better due to adding some strength, but its not enough.

I agree with AzSteve - at #34 Dejounte would be worth a fling. #28 wouldn't me too much of a stretch, I suppose, but I'd never take him over Ulis because we do need a true PG.

Last edited:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just watched Dejounte Murray's Draft Xpress videos and I saw Archie Goodwin all over again... definitely not a PG. They said he had a good floater but I only say him use it once. To me it looked like he didn't know how to use the backboard so he shot for the bucket directly when most would go off glass - and that's what they were calling his floater. One would have to hope that he'd have to develop much more than Archie has over his first three years to be an NBA SG - in all that time I've never seen him shoot any kind of short-mid range shot when people were waiting for him at the rim. He's finishing a little better due to adding some strength, but its not enough.

I agree with AzSteve - at #34 Dejounte would be worth a fling. #28 wouldn't me too much of a stretch, I suppose, but I'd never take him over Ulis because we do need a true PG.
Yea I liked this kid earlier but not anymore. He may go in the lottery but I certainly hope we aren't the ones rolling the dice on him.