April games with gold (XBOX)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://majornelson.com/2015/03/26/x...-april-2015-double-the-games/?linkId=13145225

For the month of April, Xbox Live Gold members will receive six free games (double the normal amount) on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as part of the Games with Gold program.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Pool Nation FX ($9.99 ERP) AND Child of Light ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of April.

On Xbox 360, starting Wednesday, April 1st, Gears of War Judgement ($19.99 ERP) and Terraria ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag ($19.99 ERP) and Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP) for free through April 30th.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black flag is great for the ship battles alone. Nice to see them stepping up these games with gold offerings.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black flag is great for the ship battles alone. Nice to see them stepping up these games with gold offerings.

yeah not bad, im not a creed fan though. never got into stealth games, get bored. tried it a few times.

terraria is a bit of an underground hit and the first few gears of war were pretty awesome, never tried this one.

The xbone games are less impressive but child of light got good reviews and simple quick games like pool are always welcome in my collections, especially if i can play them in snap mode.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah not bad, im not a creed fan though. never got into stealth games, get bored. tried it a few times.
I never really play the Assassin's Creed games as stealth games... There are always a few missions that require you not to be seen, but the rest of the time I don't care if guards get alerted and I'm killing them 1 against 5-10 enemies. That being said, Black Flag is the furthest from a traditional Assassin's Creed game & the majority of it is on a pirate ship with ship battles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard