November 2017 games with gold

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://majornelson.com/2017/10/26/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-november-2017/

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Trackmania Turbo ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of November. Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from November 16th to December15th.

On Xbox 360, starting November 1st, NiGHTS into dreams ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through November 15th. Then on November 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Deadfall Adventures ($39.99 ERP) for free through November 30th.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just an OK month... not surprising with Christmas coming up soon.

Trackmania Turbo could be the best of the bunch. I'll definitely check it out when I get done with Mass Effect Andromeda.

Tales from the Borderlands was good, but it's another Telltale game that's focused more on story. You can play through all 5 episodes in about 8-10 hours.

Deadfall Adventures looks pretty cool from screenshots... kinda like a Tomb Raider game.

Nights Into Dreams is a remake of an old Sega Saturn game... not interested.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an OK month... not surprising with Christmas coming up soon.

Trackmania Turbo could be the best of the bunch. I'll definitely check it out when I get done with Mass Effect Andromeda.

Tales from the Borderlands was good, but it's another Telltale game that's focused more on story. You can play through all 5 episodes in about 8-10 hours.

Deadfall Adventures looks pretty cool from screenshots... kinda like a Tomb Raider game.

Nights Into Dreams is a remake of an old Sega Saturn game... not interested.

Trackmania is probably the only one I will play and that's mostly just because my son might want to play it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard