Xbox Live Games With Gold For October 2017

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://majornelson.com/2017/09/27/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-october-2017/

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Gone Home: Console Edition ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of October. The Turing Test ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from October 16th to November 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting October 1st, Rayman 3 HD ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through October 15th. Then on October 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Medal of Honor: Airborne ($19.99 ERP) for free through October 31st.

my kids play Rayman, so thats cool. Turing looks like a new spin on a Portal type game, could be cool.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These free games make it really easy to pop for Gold every year. Everything else it provides is just icing on the cake for us.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These free games make it really easy to pop for Gold every year. Everything else it provides is just icing on the cake for us.
100%! I love it.

Also, always watch for gold deals since you can stack it, I only [ay about $40 a year typically instead of the retail price of $60.

@majornelson on twitter will often post deals. They show up on slickdeals often too.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The games look pretty cool this month. I didn't know much about them from the title, but they look good in the video.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%! I love it.

Also, always watch for gold deals since you can stack it, I only [ay about $40 a year typically instead of the retail price of $60.

@majornelson on twitter will often post deals. They show up on slickdeals often too.

I just get it at Costco. It's well worth it.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know I've said this before, but I get my Xbox Live "free" through Microsoft Rewards. Technically, it's not free since I have to spend a few minutes a day clicking on things, but anyone can get a 12 month subscription in about 3 months if you get all of the rewards points every day (my Xbox Live expires 3/2020). They also have 12 month Xbox Game Pass Subscriptions or you can just redeem the points for Xbox digital gift cards to buy digital games, rent movies, etc. It beats $40 coming out of my pocket every year.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kalimba is a FREE Games with Gold this month via Taiwanese Xbox Store (Applicable to XBox Live Gold Members only).

Additionally, Slime Rancher is a free GWG on the Japanese website. This was free in the US a couple of months ago, but if you missed it then you can pick it up for free now.

You can use the chrome browser and translate the site to English to ensure you are clicking the right buttons to get it for free. Always check at the end to ensure it's free before you hit the confirm buy button.

Credit to SlickDeals.Net

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn