Appliance's

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This page looks to be more electronics oriented. But I'm game for helping out any one with there home appliances.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by zett
This page looks to be more electronics oriented. But I'm game for helping out any one with there home appliances.

How do you mean?

I just bought a refrigerator two days ago, and am hoping beyond hope that I didn't get taken for a ride...

(In the joke of a state of California, most apartments don't come with refrigerators)

OP
OP
Z

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Appliance's

Originally posted by Chaplin
How do you mean?

I mean if there are any do it yourselfers out there that need help figuring out a problem, with their washers, dryers,refrigerator, ect:
I am willing to help!
Most all these threads seem to be dealing with computer type problems. I was just offering a little different type of technical advice. ;)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My refrigerator is making a loud buzzing sound....help

OP
OP
Z

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If it is a continual buzz, It is probably your condensor vibrating. Depending on what brand and how old it is, The condensor is in the back of the refrigerator, and can usually be quieted down by moving the tubing around, But be carefull! the condensor at times can be really hot. P.S. Don't stick your fingers in the fan blade as it can really smart!:D

OP
OP
Z

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Other condensors will be located underneath the refer and can be moved or quieted down by taking off the kick plate at the bottom and reaching in there to move it around. In some cases the compressor could be the culprit, some compressors are just flat out noisy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard