Anyone want to challenge me?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Eating contest! :)

Regular Jack in the Box tacos, cheap and somewhat edible. I thought of doing this since no one was surprised by my 3 dinner night. I know I could beat anyone here in this contest. I'll be doing it within the next month with friends anyway..just a stupid teenager thing. :D And I'll provide proof. Anyone who wants to join in and see if they can beat me, it'll be fun. haha

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread about dueling at 10 paces

OP
OP
N

Nasser22

Reaction score
Well, I'm hungry...and I had 11 slices of pizza today and it didn't affect me at all. Went to the gym right after and was fine. :p So I thought I'd do this.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DCR might give you a run for your money. How many do you think you can put away? There's a JitB on McClintock, I think, that has the tacos 3/99 cents instead of the normal two, btw.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DCR might give you a run for your money. How many do you think you can put away? There's a JitB on McClintock, I think, that has the tacos 3/99 cents instead of the normal two, btw.

It's on Mill and Southern... but it's pretty ghetto

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah...that's the one. It IS pretty ghetto, but if we're talking 20 or so tacos each...could save a few bucks.

Hells yeah. Wish I lived down there I would be so in and I would kick both their butts.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be so in on this. Or maybe I would skip it and go to Ted's Hot Dogs which I think it somewhere around there.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be so in on this. Or maybe I would skip it and go to Ted's Hot Dogs which I think it somewhere around there.
mmm....Ted's. From Buffalo. McClintock and Broadway. They only take cash. Have had to run to the stupid BofA right there more than once because of that.

OP
OP
N

Nasser22

Reaction score
I have no idea, never have tried this...usually only get 6 when I'm short on cash or add 2-4 to a meal.

I do know I went to Los Favoritos once and got a burrito + taco meal with rice and beans, then went to Jack and ate 4 and still wasn't completely full.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm disappointed we're now 11 posts into this thread and no one has taken a shot at abomb yet. ASFN, you're letting me down.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm hungry...and I had 11 slices of pizza today and it didn't affect me at all. Went to the gym right after and was fine. :p So I thought I'd do this.

Nasser, this is totally random and not really related to eating tacos, but:

I want to commend you for your proper use of affect. A lot of people don't use affect/effect correctly, and the fact that you're in high school and able to use it correctly, gives me hope for the future!

Btw, Jack in the Box's tacos are too spicy for me :( I eat one and my mouth is on fire. I'm a wimp when it come to spicy foods.

OP
OP
N

Nasser22

Reaction score
Thank you. I take pride in my grammar. :p I don't always get it right, but I try and English definitely is my best subject.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nasser, this is totally random and not really related to eating tacos, but:

I want to commend you for your proper use of affect. A lot of people don't use affect/effect correctly, and the fact that you're in high school and able to use it correctly, gives me hope for the future!

Btw, Jack in the Box's tacos are too spicy for me :( I eat one and my mouth is on fire. I'm a wimp when it come to spicy foods.

:mulli:

Come on we have enough BIM's around.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just like Dann Glover, I'm too old for this ****

At one time I could hold my own, but not no more

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members